No announcement yet.

Official F1/Motorsport thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great race today. Thought there were some excellent drives: Massa, Hamilton, Heidfeld, Coulthard, Davidson. Roll on Barcelona.

I loved James Allen's comment "Kimi contains his enthusiasm".
    Last edited by Paulos G; 15-04-2007, 13:54. Reason: JA comment

Comment

Yeah kimi needs a personality bypass tbh, get some charisma jesus

Comment

i think kimi is a w*nker to tell you the truth. Rude driver.

Comment

It's great to have British talent at the sharp end so good work by Hamilton and likewise for Toseland in World Superbike, get another championship JT and then move to MotoGP.

Comment

I totally agree, it really makes me annoyed when kimi makes no effort to put on a good face, I mean a fair bit of F1 is the team/driver/PR relation.

When Alonso pulls out a great win, at the end of the race we get to hear the team radio where they pat him on the back and say amazing drive, but he comes right back and says it was all for the team and he couldnt of done it without them, fantastic team, fantastic engineering thank you very much guys.

Same thing happens when kimi wins, his engineers get on the radio and say much the same, But what does he respond with? Nothing. Not even a thank you, let alone congratulating them too, just not even a response, what an unbelievable git!

Comment

Kimi's problem seems to be a lack of spirit. He doesn't seem to give a **** about Formula One or at least the business side of things. He just drives then pisses off unlike his main rivals who apparently spend more time with the team in order to develop the car.

Comment

I really like Kimi and his nonchalant attitude towards everything. He knows he's one of the best drivers in the world and isn't interested in giving interviews or becoming a celebrity like a lot of drivers. I really respect that.

I've also heard that off camera he's the life and soul of the party and never shuts up, just very private with a camera in his face.

Comment

Another problem that we Anglophones easily forget is that the majority of the drives are not speaking in their mother tongue. Kimi sounds monotonous in English but how would we sound in Finnish?

Comment

We could see the 'Jordan' brand back in F1. If we're lucky.

I think Massa, Heidfeld, Alonso & Hamilton deserve the championship.

I wish we had someone like Eddie Irvine back in F1... He was so funny.... remember the press conferance where he chucks water at mika

Comment

How can any one of them deserve the WDC after only three races? The press talk about a four way fight but history suggests that it won't pan out like that and will probably become a two horse race at some point probably involving at least one horse.
                      Last edited by Richard.John; 18-04-2007, 02:32.

Comment

yeah. sorry is quite early to think about who deserves it or not.

But im just to into this season. So things i say come out abit too early

Comment

It's the four week wait isn't it? It's killing me too.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_the_browndog View Post
                            I wish we had someone like Eddie Irvine back in F1... He was so funny.... remember the press conferance where he chucks water at mika
                            Mika Häkkinen and Eddie Irvine have juice war at press conference :DWouldn't happen these days..

look at schumi-miserable oaf.

Comment

Who saw the MotoGP yesterday then? Cracking race, loads of action. Rossi is moaning about Elias being dangerous now though, get over it, he schooled you yesterday.

This is worth a read about JB.

Comment

Was a good race, bad misjudgement by OJ early on. Not read anything since the finish, Rossi's drop down the order down to poor tyre choice I guess, Elias was a bit physical, but seen Rossi do the same enough times himself.
                                Going to be a great year, can see title bing very close.

Won't shed a tear for Hayden must be first time in about ten years the Repsol Honda has been off the pace.

Comment

Working...
                                X