No announcement yet.

Official F1/Motorsport thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great race so far shame about the adverts....

Comment

What an idiot but ITV will be like "oh he didn't know" etc etc.

Comment

DC for a podium!

Comment

Lewis = lighttard.

Has the front of the BMW been quite heavily revised? It looks much less ugly now and is obviously working for them. It was obviously over-complicated before. You know what they say, if it looks right it goes right.

Comment

Go DC!
            As possibly the only DC fan on the forum I will say.

DC FTW!

Get in there!

Comment

"brad pitt he aint" what a worthless, rude and stupid comment from james allen there

Comment

I thought it was funny. Made me spit me beer out.
                What pissed me of was Devil boy Roshenthal (sp) talking about Lewis rather than praising DC.

Comment

Amazing is that RK's first win hands him the lead in the WDC.

Comment

Amazin drive by Kubica, and it's nice to see such a mixed bag of point takers.

well done DC!

Comment

Great race. Really pleased for Kubica. Nice to see DC on the podium too.

Comment

Hamilton should face a heavy penalty for that accident... Even if Raikkonen and Kubica were not waiting, he would have skipped the red light and would have been disqualified for the race. However he also hit Raikkonen, honestly he should face a severe penalty for that as Raikkonen was looking at a 2nd place at the least after Hamiltons slow pit stop, and would be leading the championship...

Great win for Kubica though, you can see Heidfeld's frustration though.

Comment

Amusing how Hamilton didn't want to answer the question of fault directly, but was at pains to tell us how he was breezing the race.

Brilliant!

Grats to Kubica, and what a buffoon James Allen is.

Comment

I'm sorry 'Stormbreak', but if you are going to punish Hamilton for that, then Raikonnen should also be punished for punting Sutil off the track at Monaco. I probably missed this due to having Spanish commentary, but why was the light red anyway? I assumed the pitlane was open as they all came in at the same time.

Comment

Hardly the same thing. Raikkonen lost it at high speed and had no control of where his car was going. Lewis ploughed into the back of a stationary vehicle at 50 mph.

Comment

If anything though, it's a victory for karma

Comment

Working...
                                X