No announcement yet.

Official F1/Motorsport thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The BBC should start afresh. Martin would be okay though, just not the rest of them.

Comment

I didn't mind JA when he first started but he seems to have got worse as the years have gone by, it will be interesting to see who the beeb get as replacements hopefully they will choose people who know there stuff not just pretty faces.

Comment

Murray Walker!

Comment

Originally posted by BBC
          Hamilton feeling heat of F1 fight ... Lewis Hamilton says he is struggling to deal with the pressure of bidding to win the Formula One title.

Ah, get the violins out.

Comment

yeah, that 5 million quid a year can't possibly help with all the pressure can it, diddums.

Comment

French Grand Prix on ITV

Live qualifying Saturday 21 June 1210-1430 ITV1

Qualifying re-run Sunday 22 June 1030-1130 ITV4

Live race Sunday 22 June 1200-1500 ITV1

Highlights Sunday 22 June 2345-0045 ITV1

Highlights re-run Monday 23 June 1800-1900 ITV4

GP2 action on ITV
              Live feature race Saturday 21 June 1445-1630 ITV4

Live sprint race Sunday 22 June 0925-1030 ITV4

Donington MotoGP on the BBC

Saturday 21 June
              Qualifying
              1345-1500, BBCi and BBC Sport website

Sunday 22 June
              125cc & 250cc races
              1145-1415, BBCi and BBC Sport website

Race live
              1415-1600, BBC TWO and BBC Sport website

MotoGP Extra
              1600-1630, BBCi and BBC Sport website

There's a bit of a clash in the feature races

Comment

Umm, a good weekends worth of Motorsport viewing though

Comment

That's another live race I won't see. Did they deliberately schedule races to coincide with my dayshift weekends this season?

Comment

Just found out i'll be going to the British GP on the Sat & Sun with work. Full hospitality, free food, drink, goodies etc Can't wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roost View Post
                      Just found out i'll be going to the British GP on the Sat & Sun with work. Full hospitality, free food, drink, goodies etc Can't wait!!
                      You may possibly have to make the most of the free grub...

F1 drivers went on strike ahead of the 1982 South African Grand Prix when the sport's governing body tried to force them to sign restrictive new contracts.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastair View Post
                        yeah, that 5 million quid a year can't possibly help with all the pressure can it, diddums.
                        Indeed; screw Hamilton and his pressure. He lives in a tax free haven and with a few more sponsors he could become England's most payed man; over-taking Beckham.

Comment

He will easily overtake Beckham. His career earnings may end up in the hunderds of millions if he stays in F1 for over ten years.

Comment

Originally posted by Malc View Post
                            Indeed; screw Hamilton and his pressure. He lives in a tax free haven and with a few more sponsors he could become England's most payed man; over-taking Beckham.

I am sure there are plenty of English people who earn more cash than Beckham does. Or did you mean sportsperson?

Comment

It's not looking good for Lewis considering his grid penalty and the fact that the field is quite close in terms of pace. I think the Ferarri's have it sewn up unless they make a mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
                                I am sure there are plenty of English people who earn more cash than Beckham does. Or did you mean sportsperson?
                                Indeed; I ment sports star.

Nice to see the two Ferraris up front. Hamilton moves down to 13 so Alonso should be third on the grid tomorrow - It'll be interesting to see where he can finish at the end of the race.

Comment

Working...
                                X