No announcement yet.

Official F1/Motorsport thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of what i would expect really - red bull logos everywhere!

Comment

looks quite nice.

Read last night about Honda buying out BAR and Dave Richards leaving, shame really just as they were getting results - however they had always planned to pull out/sell up in 2006 due to tobacco advertising bans.

Comment

Dave Richards is officially ousted now. It seems a bit odd to get rid of someone who has apparently had such a positive effect on the team.

He will stay as a consultant 'till feb '05. I wouldn't be surprised now to see BAR/Honda performing poorly compared to '04.

Comment

Wonder where DR will go now, did wonders with Subaru and BAR, wonder if Ninty UK would take him on ?

Comment

Some sport he's not been involved with yet? Truck racing

I'm not sure he'll stay in F1 tbh but time will tell. Isn't Flav leaving Renault soon or did I imagine that?

Comment

yep he is, in a year or two I think.
              I'm still hoping Pegeot & Citroen change their minds about rallying .......

Comment

I get a feeling this is a sight to get used to for next season

Comment

starting to look that way, guessing he's offered to "drive for food" so to speak can't think of another reason he has gone from not being considered to top of their possibles list.

Comment

Yeah, I reckon, cheap as chips. I'm sure his hotels bring in enough cash though. He needs to realise though that he cant be a world champion now and going to an underdog for small change wont change that.
                    I give him one more year (maybe two).

Comment

That's not a bad looking car, in fairness.

Comment

Agreed, I'm also liking the dev BAR

Comment

Red Bull need to find some sponsors really. How long will they be able to fund an entire F1 team on their own?

I like the car, looks good. They should get tDR involved for some W1p30ut style graphics.

Comment

Agent L - what ya talking about? What were your thoughts on the subtle tones of the 04 BAR? I really liked the colour scheme. Pure Black.....bit boring IMHO.

Comment

True - if Ford reckon they can't afford it, not quite sure how Redbull can (long term).

btw, time to rename this to the Official Motorsport thread, heh.

Comment

The 04 BAR is nice too and I believe they are keeping that colour scheme for 05, the black is just on the development car (could be wrong).

I have an all black car and always liked the john player special F1 car when I was a nipper, even had a model of it, ahhh memories!

Comment

Working...
                                X