No announcement yet.

Volleyball / Soccer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this being posted because it will be one of the new games in DOAXBV 2? Or for no reason?

You'll have my interest if you put up some pics of lovely ladies playing it though!

Comment

Is this being posted because it will be one of the new games in DOAXBV 2?

What is the DOAXBV? This sport originated in Micronesia and is a renegade sport.
      http://www.saipan.com/business/rocball/index.htm

Comment

Someone stop him, please!!

Comment

8) Stop me!

Isn't this a forums for outlaws. Well I broke the law about volleyball to the extreme, and created a sport now played by two generations athletes. Its a sport with an overhead net and soccer goals, kicking, multiple point scoring, and more.

If you are more renegade than that, post what you have done, and share it with the rest of us.

Comment

Comment

Nice picture.....But I was refering to the renegades of sport !

Comment

I know, but you can't use the word `renegade` without thinking of the Renegade

Comment

8) They say a picture is worth a thousand words. But, in an outlawed sport with renegade players, a game is worth a thousand pictures!

Comment

I just thought of something. Someone called this spam. Have you seen the variety of topics on under the "off topic"? And, they have nothing to do with video games.

How can anyone define anything I've posted here as spam?

!

Comment

JUICING OUT:

A game is divided into a four "quarter sets."

A team has to outscore its opponents just like it was playing a basketball game.

A team has to win the fourth set to win the game.

A team has to have the serve to win the game.

A team's score after four sets of play must add up to more points scored than its opponent's four sets of points scored.

A team cannot win a game if it doesn't outscore its opponents after four sets of play.

And, a team cannot win a game if it doesn't win the fourth set of play.

To JUICE OUT, a team must win the fourth set of play with more points scored than their opponents.

Comment

I have just the thing for you

You may also enjoy

Comment

I think your on the right track with the first picture.
                          http://www.saipan.com/business/rocball.htm.index
                          Take a look !

Rocball Players.....and......Rocball Court 8)

Last edited by Feger; 19-08-2005, 21:18. Reason: additional photo

Comment

JUICING OUT:

A game is divided into a four "quarter sets."

A team has to outscore its opponents just like it was playing a basketball game.

A team has to win the fourth set to win the game.

A team has to have the serve to win the game.

A team's score after four sets of play must add up to more points scored than its opponent's four sets of points scored.

A team cannot win a game if it doesn't outscore its opponents after four sets of play.

And, a team cannot win a game if it doesn't win the fourth set of play.

To JUICE OUT, a team must win the fourth set of play with more points scored than their opponents.

Comment

A Serve is a Challenge and a Volley:

FACE:

On a court with goals located ten feet behind each court, the srvice area has substantially increased and includes vertical areas of scoring. Therefore, a person playing defensive net on the serve can jump up and knock a sevred ball down.

If successful, the receiving can earn one point and the serve.

If unsuccessful, and the defensive net player hits the ball out of play, the serving team is awarded a two point ace.

Last edited by Feger; 11-09-2005, 10:19.

Comment

What was it the FIVB was trying to accomplish when they scraped
                                side-out rules of play? Simplify the game and end the long playing sets?

Three sets of volleyball/soccer to 15 points per set in 30 minutes for the preseason practice games just completed by team Malat and the Lagooners. In this game, there were 11 aces, 2 xunks, 6 kees, 2 goals, and load of court points scored.

And, not every serve earns a point for either team!

And, a team has to serve the ball over the net without touching the net!

And, only a team with service has closure!

And, there is no two point margin to win a set!

Comment

Working...
                                X