Get yer cats out for the lads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Aww.

Thanks for the kind words about my wee fuzzball...I don't think I can wait three weeks.

Any ideas on a name for her?

Edit: And thanks again Marcus, for answering my silly questions.
    Last edited by Keith; 29-01-2006, 13:44.

Comment

name is Jet, very unoriginal i know. But i sometimes give her the nickname of killer on the account of the many mice she has slaughtered .

Dislikes: strangers, other cats, the vets

Comment

Originally posted by Keith
        ^ Aww.

Thanks for the kind words about my wee fuzzball...I don't think I can wait three weeks.

Any ideas on a name for her?

Edit: And thanks again Marcus, for answering my silly questions.
        What about Fuzzball?

Comment

I'm sure someone in this thread's already got a cat called Fuzzball. I had wanted to call it Hendrix when I thought we were getting a boy, but it doesn't really suit a girl.

Comment

Naming a cat is really hard... originally I was gona call mine Oscar, then Harvey, but took an instant liking to Neko after another forum member (Razz) suggested it as its Japanese for 'cat', kinda fitting

Erm.... how about Ashley (its a girl, and 'ash-like') or Smudge?

Actually, I just found this, lots of names here, thats where I got Smudge from - http://www.kitten-names.com/database.asp?Category1=1

Comment

Indeed, my (on/off) girlfriend was having a time trying to name her new cat in August when I suggested Neko to her. It's stuck. Here's a pic of him:

Needless to say he's grown up to be a right ****head since
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Well, I still don't have her. () But we went to see her last night, and all being well should get her on Thursday. So for now, all I've got is this video .

I decided to call her Aeris, by the way.

Comment

Nice name, I like Aeris

Vid is dark, but she looks playful

Comment

Yeah, the video's a bit crap really.
                    But yeah, she's dead playful, and apparantley more than a bit mischevious.

Comment

sorry to crash the party, but is there a dog thread or can I post a picture in here of my little beauty ??

Comment

Zebedee - tarty shot:

Bootsy - long shot (rough photo - sorry!):

Zebedee - lounging:

Comment

Heres something to watch out for to anyone who owns a cat, mine loves washing machines which could be rather unfortunate if Im not careful ... >_<

Comment

One letter = close enough.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
                              Heres something to watch out for to anyone who owns a cat, mine loves washing machines which could be rather unfortunate if Im not careful ... >_<
                              Are you trying to kill us all with the cutest pictures ever?

Ooh Aeris is finally moving in tomorrow. *Dead excited*

Comment

Working...
                              X