No announcement yet.

Get yer cats out for the lads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is my cat Daisy attacking We Love Katamari!

Comment

FAO Keith - as mentioned, heres Neko and his weepy eyes as a kitten - its a trait of Persians unfortunately, and the only problem Ive ever had with him has concerned his eye when he caught an infection. To clean, gently use a fingernail if the area is hard/scabby, it should come off in one go. If not, damp cotton buds should help remove the muck
      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks again Marcus, you're a star.

Well, she's all settled in to her new home now, and she's being good as gold.

Here's some more pictures too.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Keith; 25-02-2006, 17:51.

Comment

And more...

Comment

And finally...more.

Comment

Shes a bit similar to mine apart from where mines ginger, yours is grey, both have coloured extremities (ie ears, nose, tail), I believe the type of cat they are is a 'van' Gorgeous little thing

Comment

Yep, both Aeris and Neko are gorgeous wee cats.

Oh, and another thing...Mrs Fistman named the little rabbit in this picture Mardigan8, after Mardigan's little identity theft incident of last week. She parades him around in front of Aeris going [squeaky]"I'm Mardigan8! Do you want to play Halo 2?"[/squeaky]. Just thought I'd share that.
                Last edited by Keith; 25-02-2006, 15:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith
                  Yep, both Aeris and Neko are gorgeous wee cats.

Oh, and another thing...Mrs Fistman named the little rabbit in this picture is called Mardigan8, after Mardigan's little identity theft incident of last week. She parades him around in front of Aeris going [squeaky]"I'm Mardigan8! Do you want to play Halo 2?"[/squeaky]. Just thought I'd share that.
                  ROFL, hahahaha, brilliant Keith, brilliant!! All seems to be back to normal on the Gamertag front so glad I can enjoy this the way it should be hehehe!!

Comment

I figured you'd either think that was hilarious, or you'd hunt me down.

Glad we've gotten to a point where it's funny.

Oh, and yeah, she does seem intent on ripping the wee thing apart, just like you and the 'real' squeaky Mardigan.

Comment

Keith how is Aeris getting along?

Heres a useful link - http://www.bluepersian.ndirect.co.uk...lory/tips.html

And this board was V helpful - http://www.persian-cats.com/users/emergency.cgi - when I asked a question or two also

Comment

Honestly Marcus, I can't believe how good she's being.

I was sure that after being taken away from her mother, her brother and her sisters, she'd be miserable; but after the journey home (during which, I felt horrible ), she cried for a little while, then started purring really, really loudly. And since then she's spent all her time playing, sleeping, eating, and purring.

She's not really been left alone properly yet (we've both had time off to let her get settled in), except for an hour here and there, but she doesn't seem too bothered when she is. And she quite often just wanders off for a sleep during the day anyway.

Oh, and we had a look around, and she's a Himalayan, not a Van. Apparently Vans have black or orange eyes, and Himalayans have blue ones, like Aeris. (Although, my camera doesn't really show them off! )

Thanks very much for the links; I'll be sure to have a looksie at them later on. She's the sweetest little thing ever.

Comment

such a cute cat you have

Comment

Clarence is a lazy cat, he rarely goes out and doesn't play much. His one vice though is ear plugs, he loves playing with them and if you throw one over his head he'll jump at it endlessly. Sometimes though I think this is as much exercise for me as for him, I end up running around getting it back to throw again

Comment

How on earth did you discover that he loves ear plugs? Does he eat them?

I had a cat who ate peas and (occasionally) crisps, that was pretty weird.

Comment

Just noticed this thread for the first time so I thought I'd bung up pics of our three cats: Smudge (9), Shadow and Star (both nearly 3).

Smudge was a stray from birth and we took her in when she was nearly a year old. She used to be super fit and chase squirrels all the time, but now she's fat and lazy, she took to domesticated life too well

Unfortunately Shadow and Star are both fit, quick and active... unfortunate because that means they delight in bringing assorted live wildlife into our house and leaving it for us to catch!
                                Last edited by EJG1980; 01-03-2007, 20:52.

Comment

Working...
                                X