No announcement yet.

Get yer cats out for the lads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

out of curiosity why do cats bury their own crap? Is it somat to do with scent?

Comment

Apologies for the photo quality, but this is my sweet darling Trixie.

12 years old, very timid, I loves her

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post
        The only real problem we have is that Star and Shadow do still hang out together and work together when it comes to catching mice / rats and leaving them in the hall
        Yeah we have that trouble with Lily too. She's brought a vole or 2 into the house & my Lady came back home once to find a crow, still alive & undamaged hiding behind the TV! (Lily must have brought it in thru the catflap!).

I caught her with a live sparrow in her mouth once, & so did the old 'hold her nose' trick to get her to leave it go, which worked & it survived!

Comment

This is Alabama:

This is Clarence:

not sure if I've posted them before.

112, it is something to do with scent yeah, the dominant males will often leave it uncovered, nice.

Comment

ahhh, thanks, always wanted to know that lol! I jus thought they was naturally tidy creatures who clean up after themselves lol!

Luvin the your 1st pic agent L, yah cats got very clean paws lol!

Comment

Does Clarence normally eat ear plugs?

Comment

Originally posted by thebuddahman View Post
                Does Clarence normally eat ear plugs?
                Yeah, he bloody loves them. He gets a bit excited when playing with them and has been known to eat a few before if we can't get to him first!!

Comment

CATS: Greetings! All Your Funny Cat Pictures Are Belong To Us!

Cat thread GO!

I want at least THIS MANY funny / amusing cat pics please!
                  Last edited by MattyD; 14-03-2007, 14:41.

Comment

Comment

There's a cats thread linked in the "popular threads" sticky.

Is this different?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                        There's a cats thread linked in the "popular threads" sticky.

Is this different?

http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=44735
                        Errr. sorry I thought the cat thread got deleted / locked. Lock away...

Comment

best link ever

The premier automotive enthusiast community for Virginia.

Comment

One of the cat threads that survived the purge was the locked 'Official rant and feline top trumps thread' so this one should be fine yeah? The other one I thought was a serious one to show off your own felines and have everyone wub over them?!

Comment

Well this one was supposed to be for funny / amusing cat pics as opposed to "Here's my iddle widdle Jesse, isn't she just so purrrrdy ^_^" type posts.

Comment

Zebedee:

Comment

Working...
                                X