No announcement yet.

Get yer cats out for the lads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hang on a tick. I personally thought it was nice having just this thread for nice cat pictures that forumites own and surely now it will be bombarded with the silly ones as well. Cant we have a seperate one mods?

Comment

Comment

You can have a separate one here. It's what this place is for!

http://www.adamr.co.uk/ntsc-refugees...php?topic=23.0
        Last edited by Swallow; 14-03-2007, 15:45.

Comment

Benji:

He's awesome. Old now (almost 17) but still good for his age and loves nothing more than fighting with me or attacking the dog when he thinks no one's watching. The dog used to try and bite him all the time but she's scared ****less of him now.

Comment

This is Garfield...hiding in a bag!

Comment

Sad News. Our Lily's gonna have to have an eye removed because an operation to remove some of her teeth (she had gingervitis & her gums were wrecked so they had to come out) managed to damage her eyeball, which filled up with what is known as fibrin & protein. She had a scan today to see how the steroids & antibiotics were fighting the infection & unfortunatley theres no hope of saving the eye.

So she'll have half a hitler tash & only 1 eye soon. At least she will still be alive & well, & thats the main thing though.

Comment

aww give my hugs to lily

Comment

Originally posted by wicky View Post
                  aww give my hugs to lily
                  Thanx mate!!

Lily sends hugs too!!

Comment

Apart from a few pages back, a pic of a dead cat, which isnt amusing...

Comment

Heres one I just done, this is my mates cat!

Comment

When Animals Get Wasted

The second pic is classic

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Verceti View Post
                          Sad News. Our Lily's gonna have to have an eye removed because an operation to remove some of her teeth (she had gingervitis & her gums were wrecked so they had to come out) managed to damage her eyeball, which filled up with what is known as fibrin & protein. She had a scan today to see how the steroids & antibiotics were fighting the infection & unfortunatley theres no hope of saving the eye.

So she'll have half a hitler tash & only 1 eye soon. At least she will still be alive & well, & thats the main thing though.
                          That's a real shame mate but as you say it's more important that shes healthy. When is she going in to have it done? Belly rubs to Lily! (gawd this thread turns us all mushy doesn't it )

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff D View Post
                            Apologies for the photo quality, but this is my sweet darling Trixie.

12 years old, very timid, I loves her
                            Lovely cat

Comment

I love my kittie

Comment

SUPREME link. This pic had my wife and in tears last night!

Comment

Working...
                                X