No announcement yet.

Get yer cats out for the lads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he always went out of his way to nick them off the bedside table! It's got to the point where we practically buy them for him as toys now!

He only tries to eat them if he gets too excited. Have lost a good few so he may have managed it too.

Both my cats will eat anything really, raisins, peas, crisps, bread, yoghurt, cakes. My mums cat famously ate curry a few times too

Comment

Star looks gorgeous, Shadow looks like a killer

Comment

Originally posted by Agent L
        Star looks gorgeous, Shadow looks like a killer
        The problem with Shadow is that quite often he forgets the killer part He's superb at catching stuff: mice, huge ****ing rats, birds, etc., but half the time he brings them in the house when they're alive, puts them down, and sods off back out the cat flap!

He can't quite beat Smudge's best effort though, who in her younger days decided to bring in a mouse and drop it in the middle of the living room during the Euro 2000 final! Then she justs sits there watching as we're scambling around trying to catch it

Comment

I love that ^^

It shows they're totally aware that they're part of the family, and they're trying to help you improve your hunting skills. Can imagine the cat thinking 'f*&ks sake, I can't make it any easier for you - get a grip" lol
          Last edited by Darwock; 23-03-2006, 10:26.

Comment

I reckon that's why he kept on bringing them in

"Damn it, these guys are still too slow at catching those mice! Ah well, I'll go get another one for 'em!"

They don't do it too much over the colder months, but the nearer we get to summer...

Comment

one of my cats has been missing since sunday

it was this little cutey, she is 7 months old now though
              Last edited by wicky; 23-03-2006, 11:39.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Wicky. I know the feeling and really hope they turn up soon.

Comment

Originally posted by wicky

I think that's something all cats do at one point in their lives. All of ours cats have gone missing for a while and then they turn up out of nowhere like nothing has ever happened. I swear one must of popped down the beach for the day, she came back tail all wet and she had like seaweed randomly covering her body

Anyway, in an attempt to take over the world...

Damn, foiled. Cats are smart

Comment

Yup, our cat Star loves to stay out, especially during the summer. It's not uncommon for us to only see her for about 2 mins during a two day period! She also did it at Xmas once as well, didn't see her at all on the 24th or 25th, but on boxing day she was sitting at a bowl eating food like she'd always been there.

Comment

Originally posted by wicky

FOUND HER

YAY

she was gone for 10 days, 2 days ago someone found her and took her in and managed to contact us.

she is a bit freaked out and hungry but safe at home

Comment

Nice one I'd be ****ting myself with worry if one of our cats went missing for that long!

Comment

I'm so glad you found your cat Wicky, like HumanEnergy said I would be totally freaking out if my cat went missing. It's nice to see she's safe, does she wear a collar and is she microchipped? Just wondering really.

While I'm here thought I may as well most a recent pic of my moggy, here she is in her fave place - her bed.
                          Last edited by shuzo; 31-03-2006, 13:06.

Comment

Originally posted by shuzo
                            I'm so glad you found your cat Wicky, like HumanEnergy said I would be totally freaking out if my cat went missing. It's nice to see she's safe, does she wear a collar and is she microchipped? Just wondering really.
                            yeah she is microchipped and wears a collar, if a vet or police or cat and dog shelter picked her up they would have scanned her on arrival apparently, but a local woman found her and put a poster in her window.

it was awful though i was totally freaking out

Comment

Well I'm just glad you got her back safe. These crazy moggies can stress us out, worse than kids I tell ya

Comment

All three of our cats are chipped, but none of 'em wear a collar. Smudge (our oldest 9 year old cat) is really lazy now and doesn't venture outside our garden, so she doesn't really need one.

Star and Shadow are always out and about, but no matter what kind of collar we give them they lose it! Whenever we put them on, they go out, and the next time we see them inside the collar is gone

Luckily nothing has happened to either of 'em so far... apart from when Star went missing for two days and came back pregnant!

She was only just under a year old at the time so some randy local tom must have fancied a bit of jailbait Of course, it happend about a week before she was due to see the vet to stop such things happening!

Comment

Working...
                                X