No announcement yet.

Get yer cats out for the lads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meet Harvey Not much of a post, just figured a cat this awesome needed a post

Comment

This is George & Fluffy my Fiances cats, when they were kittens, gorgeous cats they are.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post
        Did he pull this face after sniffing summat? If so he's doing what is known as 'fleming'. He's using his Jacobson organ to sniff & taste at the same time, hence the gib he's pulling!

Lovin all the other Cats too people.

BTW did anyone watch Constantine last night? There was such a cutie of a cat in it!
        Last edited by EDDIE M0NS00N; 06-01-2008, 13:15.

Comment

This thread is a godsend. I had lost my kitten pictures as I formatted my PC and forgot to back them up.

Been scouring this thread and found out that both imageshack and my overseas mate have still got the lost pictures.

I'm over the moon It's been about 2 years since I gave them a picture update.

Last edited by Dezm0nd; 06-01-2008, 14:05.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Verceti View Post
            Did he pull this face after sniffing summat? If so he's doing what is known as 'fleming'. He's using his Jacobson organ to sniff & taste at the same time, hence the gib he's pulling!

Lovin all the other Cats too people.

BTW did anyone watch Constantine last night? There was such a cutie of a cat in it!
            Hmm, slightly late reply: don't know what he was doing just before that face was pulled (slightly late and slightly crap I should say ). It was one of the first times he was outside though so I imagine he was sniffing everything in sight.

I'll have to post a new piccy of him soon, Oscar has got fairly big! We also discovered last night that he's the only one of our cats who will react to seeing other cats on TV. We were watching a Big Cat Diary DVD and he was fascinated by it. He eventually went up to the screen and started pawing at the face of a Leopard, and jumped up to try and grab its tail! He's lucky it wasn't a real one

Comment

Been ages since I posted anything in this thread. My sisters cat is a total lunatic. Any of you guys ever seen this before, any of your cats do it?

Comment

I'm always catching my cats trying to drink from the tap, it's not even like they don't have a fresh bowl of water every day!

Comment

Ours have done it too on occasion. Star even used to jump in the bath and lap up the leftover bits of bathwater after people had a bath!

All our cats are a bit mad when it comes to drink. Apart from the new boy Oscar, they all seem to prefer drinking from nasty puddles of water outside rather than from the bowls of lovely fresh water we leave out for them indoors.

Comment

My two kittens, Neko and Loki are water mad too. Usually come home to find Neko with his paws in the water dish, flicking it about everywhere, and Loki sitting in the sink, grasping the tap spout, trying to will water out of it!

Comment

One of our cats like to drink from the tap, and another couple (we have 5 in total) love to sit in the sink too for some reason!

I think the drinking from the tap is something to do with Cats loving running water or something

Comment

This is his second favourite spot in the house ... right after the chair next to the radiator.
                        Last edited by Tirian; 05-04-2008, 15:10.

Comment

RIP beautifull Claude. 17 magical years with him and being with me everyday in bed from morning to night by my side since I became ill. Succumed to a stroke yesterday teatime whilst I was cuddling him so we had to let him go. Thanks go to the vets at Stamford Bridge/Pocklington (Matthew Baschi aka Zoo vet on telly) for all the years of caring for him and for caring for him yesterday. Sleep well my little baggypus.

The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!

The safest and most inclusive global community of photography enthusiasts. The best place for inspiration, connection, and sharing!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that.

Comment

That's a real shame 17 is a good innings though, and as you said they were 17 magical years which is the main thing.

Comment

Oh wow Dazzyman, I'm sorry to hear that - it must feel like you've lost a member of the family after having him around for that long But what an innings! 17 years shared with him, that's pretty damn good my friend - may he rest in peace in the big catnip patch in the sky.

Comment

Working...
                                X