Get yer cats out for the lads!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
    Yeah, but bloody difficult to take pictures of! Especially when you live in a cave...

I took a few pictures of some cats on my walks around town (I know I'm a sad git!!) & in the dark all u can see in the photos is a set of Jawa-like eyes twinkling back at you!!

Comment

Some of our cats are taking advantage of the nice weather at the moment:

And some of them are less inclined to do so:

Comment

Bless em!!

I wish I was a cat

Comment

This is our new kitten. Hasn't got a name yet – only came this morning. She keeps trying to sit on my keyboard while I'm typing!

She's got an aunt who moved in alongside her, but she's hiding under my sofa!

Comment

Oh bless!

Looks like someone wants a lot of attention!

Comment

Originally posted by monomaniacpat View Post
              This is our new kitten. Hasn't got a name yet ? only came this morning. She keeps trying to sit on my keyboard while I'm typing!
              Might I suggest you call her after my girlfriend, Miki? She does the exact same thing when I'm trying to type too

I've never been a fan of the hairy cats but that pic is awesome!

Comment

Ours cats (minus Smudge, who didn't want to go out!) messing about in the snow. Shadow ran around too much to get proper shots so it's mainly Star and Oscar.

Comment

Cats are funny when it snows. A combination of curiosity, excitement, fear & confusement!!

Comment

Update time!

Neko is 6 now o_O

Comment

Ok here are my awesome foursome:

Apologies for crappy iPhone pics, they are from top to bottom:

Buffy
                      Sherry
                      Kerry Kitona
                      Boris (non evil version)

Comment

Blimey! How time flies. We've had Poppy for 3 1/4 years already!

Had her annual MOT last Friday with bonus dematt as, because she's an older lady, she can't groom like she used to and hates to be brushed! They need to knock her out to perform the procedure! This time though they've shaved her so from halfway down her back she's got no fur!

She's still very much Daddy's girl. I'm laying in bed now typing this on my iPhone and she's curled up super-tight next to me. She gets mega-angry when I go to give Mrs Teddy a cuddle. I suppose that's Torties for you.

I'll get a pic of her awesome hairstyle tomorrow!

Comment

Our new kitten, Hercules!

Comment

Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk Davidson View Post
                              Lovely looking fella, and I like the t-shirt too, just finished watching Series 5 of The Wire last night

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk Davidson View Post
                                That's a quality picture! Very cute

Comment

Working...
                                X