Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bag/blanket/sofa/keyboard kitteh!

Comment

Our first baby as man and wife. Ikkle 6month old Bonnie we got from Cats Protection end of January. Love her to bits and she follows her daddy everywhere

bonnie 3 by Darrem198202, on Flickr

bonnie 2 by Darrem198202, on Flickr

bonnie1 by Darrem198202, on Flickr

Comment

Awww what a cutie We need more pictures of kitty awake!

Comment

My missus beastly bellied cat Steve, christ knows his age as they got him 10 years ago as a stray:

Comment

^My God!! Look at the size of it!!

Comment

Is it normal to be that size, or is he just really, really fat?

If the latter you might want to consider seeing if your vet can help to identify how old how is, if he's like 25 or something then it's probably quite cruel keeping him alive. Does he go to the vet regularly or do you struggle to get him into a car?
              Last edited by Daragon; 10-03-2012, 13:02.

Comment

Its defo a chubby belly, he's big but still cat sized and easy to pick up. He last went to the vets about 4wks ago and has no health issues apparently either. If I had to hazard a guess Id say he's around 12-13yr old

Comment

Unneutered male? They do get pretty big. People aren't used to the size if they've only ever owned ones with no balls.

Comment

Friends I had in Japan had a 16 year old male who was 12kg and about the size of a medium dog. That was a WHOLE lot of cat. And they called him Chibi!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      Friends I had in Japan had a 16 year old male who was 12kg and about the size of a medium dog. That was a WHOLE lot of cat. And they called him Chibi!
                      Heh heh heh...Chibi!!

Comment

A bunch of recent-ish photos of the boys:
                        Bubble the baby face

Squeak looking smug

Close up of Obi (very hard to get good pictures of him as he is so black)

Obi out in the wild

All three have been busy killing mice and birds the past week. Spring is in the air, guts are sprayed about the gardens.
                        Last edited by Fader209; 15-04-2012, 15:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
                          A bunch of recent-ish photos of the boys:
                          Bubble the baby face
                          Melt.

Comment

Adorable

Quick, break out Merlin!

He's doing some kind of Sonic the Hedgehog/Bruce Forsyth impression here

Comment

No, Oscar, it's only raining outside. OUTSIDE.

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
                                All three have been busy killing mice and birds the past week. Spring is in the air, guts are sprayed about the gardens.
                                In truth Oscar actually loves the rain, our other cats stay inside but he usually goes out in it. He seems to catch even more creatures than normal when it rains, must cover up the sound of his movements better, stuff like that.

Last night I had to remove a rat (well, half of a rat...) from the hall, and within five minutes of me getting rid of it he'd deposited another one there in its place! At least the second one was intact.

Thankfully Smudge gave up hunting years ago (she gives chase to the occasional pigeon though) and Star hunts but doesn't seem to bring anything in the house. Oscar more than makes up for the other two though!

Comment

Working...
                                X