Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple from me, as I've not posted anything in ages!

I'm hoping Santa brings me a tripod for Xmas...anybody else got any Photography present requests out there?

Comment

I like the motion of the Waltzer in the second pic Spags! Those remind me of this set of mine

Aw yeah, mate - I'm hoping for a 17-50mm f2.8 lens or dosh towards it! I'd be happy with the Tamron but would dearly love the Nikon equivalent

Comment

Nice fairground shots there Spags - liking the colour in them.

I think I might be getting a new camera bag - one that you can store other stuff in as well as the camera. Also asked for a few photography books (not the how-to kind of books, more like this kind of thing )

Last one from me for a few days..

Merry Christmas all, and keep snapping away..

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
          Couple from me, as I've not posted anything in ages!

I'm hoping Santa brings me a tripod for Xmas...anybody else got any Photography present requests out there?
          yeah, I asked santa for an 85 f1.2L but doubt he will bring it

asked for a bag - which I have already. Its rather yummy: fits all my gear and my laptop and my cables and plugs!

Other than that I bought myself an MP-E65 purely becuase I couldnt expect anyone to buy me something so expensive and because I deserve it this year (two promotions and two pay rises)

Might have asked for a blower and more batteries my current blower is kind of naff. If I get any cash Im off to get myself a decent tripod and head - my current one is a naff hand me down

Comment

Ooh ooh, I got the Lowepro Slingshot 200 bag I was after and a photo book that I really wanted: it's by Jeff Bridges and features the photos he has taken on all the film sets he has been on - very cool indeed!

Comment

Photography wise, my lovely wife got me a Tamrac Adventure 7 bag, and the Magnum Magnum book - it's massive and very heavy..

Comment

Hi guys, long time no post. Here is a couple of photos from Boxing day with my Wifes family.

Comment

Nice portraits Herbalizer.

Found this old shack thing in the middle of nowhere (no idea what it's used for ) while out looking for something else to snap. Didn't find the 'something else' so that's for another day.

Comment

"in the middle of nowhere"

I used to live in Fambridge you cheeky git!!!1

Comment

Ooops - Sorry !!

In all fairness, the actual hut thing was a fair old trek off the beaten path...

Comment

What! Its right near the Ferry Boat Inn - Fambridge's premier nightspot!!

So, what was the 'thing' you were hoping to take pics of?

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                          What! Its right near the Ferry Boat Inn - Fambridge's premier nightspot!!

So, what was the 'thing' you were hoping to take pics of?
                          Lol - the Ferry Boat did look like it could be rockin' There isn't much else there though. It's not far from where my wife is from.

I feel I have exaggerated the remoteness of this place now - OK, it wasn't that far away from civilisation

The 'thing' was a red stag that I have heard is in that area somewhere - thought it might make a good photo.

Comment

There is a deer enclosure around there but its hard to get close to them unless they're hanging around right by the fence - keep at it though, its a nice place to visit, especially when the geese are flying overhead!

Comment

I'm just back from traveling and thought I'd post what I consider to be my best pics. It'd be interesting to see what you guys think of them, bearing in mind I am clueless about photography and these were taken just with a digital compact camera. Here goes:

(I know the swimmer should be cropped out)

Comment

I think you've got some really good shots there. #1, 3 and 5 are very nice indeed, and especially like the framing of #5 (the one with the swimmer). The last one is a nice candid shot as well.

Good stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X