Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not often I'm blown away by photography, but I think this guy's stuff is amazing:

Fair enough it's been heavily photoshopped, and I'm from Manchester, but I think this stuff is pretty unique. The story behind it is pretty interesting too.

Comment

There are some ridiculously good shots on that last page. Well done all!

I've not taken much I'm happy with lately, hence not much on flickr and not much here. Of recent shots this is probably my favourite:

Got lucky with a heron walking past me today but the light was appalling - it was high ISO city and even then at the limit of a 200mm lens very difficult to get a good shot (I had no tripod with me, gonna have to find a comfortable way to transport it on my bike). Noise Ninja and careful post processing has rescued them somewhat and they're on flickr.

Comment

Great pics from everyone over the last page! Just the one from me:

Comment

wow great shot HaHa really dynamic! I was wondering if it would be better without the pigeon though. Great shot none the less.

havent been out since chrimbo so I revisted an old shot to practice all my post processing knowledge:

click through to the flickr page for a link to the old one if you are curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Ish View Post
            Got lucky with a heron

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post

Comment

Messing around with light again due to washed out sky and foggy nights keeping me indoors.

I stopped when I released I'd have more fun actually playing it >_<

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post
                  These days I'll take anything...

Comment

Meeeooooow!!!1

Comment

Is that the Tate Modern Spags ?

Few from a cold, grey Southend yesterday morning - typically, today is much nicer, with some blue in the sky, and I can't get out with the camera

Comment

Nice light pen shot Spags

Lovin that first shot there Garf

Here's one from Christmas Day:

And some from when I was out at stupid o'clock on Saturday morning this weekend:

Comment

Originally posted by Garf View Post
                          Is that the Tate Modern Spags ?
                          Yep, I work next door so I should really spend more time in there tbh...

Love the spider web and swing shot Dan!!

Comment

Been a seriously long time since I last posted in here, for shame! Great stuff as usual guys. Just one from me, but I am determined to get out more with my camera this year!

Comment

Quick one from me. Taken on my cycle to work this morning.

Comment

Amazing colours, nice one!

Comment

Working...
                                X