Bird Flu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
    (they're probably running late because Death's cars been in the garage for the last week due to problems with the ignition).
    Nah, they're running late because Death's just died!!

Comment

How the hell is that news? The bubonic plague effects 1000-3000 people around the world each year. It never went away. There're cases in the UK every so often.

Comment

Shush. I know it's not really news, but how are we going to scaremonger if you go around reporting the facts?!

I repeat: WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy Verceti View Post
          Nah, they're running late because Death's just died!!
          That'd be a bit of a turn up for the books.

Although, technically speaking, if Death died there'd be no Death which would mean we'd all be invincible and live forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
            That'd be a bit of a turn up for the books.

Although, technically speaking, if Death died there'd be no Death which would mean we'd all be invincible and live forever.
            Indeed. As was the case in an episode of Family Guy

Comment

Ha ha I just remembered that episode of The Young Ones where Pestilence asks Death if he wants a game of Travel Scrabble, & he turns out to be dead!

Comment

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

Ruh-roh!

Comment

Comment

Looks like I've Swine Flu One of the perks working for the NHS! Nothing too bad, diagnosed over the phone (no blood test - **** knows where the press gets the daily stats) and I've been given Tamiflu (needed to be picked up by my Flu Friend at the Council Hall, I was told not to leave the house for 5 days).

TBH, a just over a day in, it's not that bad - mild flu right now. Of course, it may not be Swine at all, without a blood test who is to tell.

Comment

Unclean! Unclean!

Comment

I heard you can catch it through the Internetz. Which means Chain has just infected us all.

Comment

Clearly the only solution is cleansing fire.

Comment

Yeah. Doctor gave me Tamiflu and a bell to wear round my neck.

It may not even be it, that's the thing - but feels like some kind of flu. No blood test though.

Can't believe I'm the first on here to have it. From what I've read, about 1/3 of the population will end up getting it.

Comment

Perhaps you are running at 60 Frames per second, the swine flu can react quicker

Comment

Originally posted by Chain View Post
                                Looks like I've Swine Flu One of the perks working for the NHS! Nothing too bad, diagnosed over the phone (no blood test - **** knows where the press gets the daily stats) and I've been given Tamiflu (needed to be picked up by my Flu Friend at the Council Hall, I was told not to leave the house for 5 days).

TBH, a just over a day in, it's not that bad - mild flu right now. Of course, it may not be Swine at all, without a blood test who is to tell.

they blood test you? I thought they just swabbed you. Then again, I never actually saw any of the swine flu samples we were sent (given that we don't actually do the testing, we send it off to Leicester). I don't think our area is classified as a containment area now. Basically, we're only focused on treating it if you fall within a group that likely to die from it =|

Comment

Working...
                                X