LAME to FAME!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
    I played in a charity football tournament at the weekend and ref was premiership ref Martin Atkinson. He was a good laugh. hardly a claim to fame, unless you like football.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Jones_(referee)

Lives round the corner from me and about 6 or 7 years ago actually sent me off in a 1st team vs reserve team game fr the club I was playing for at the time.

We were training on a Saturday morning and he was out doing laps and somehow we got him to ref the second half. Never seen so many guys TRYING to get sent off at once!

So who else has been dismissed by a Premiership ref?

Comment

My girlfriend saw kids presenter and tvs man of magic stephen mulhern from a distance looking rather shozzled at Goodwood a few weeks back.

Comment

I am on speaking terms with Olympic athlete and reality tv sports show whoremaster Iwan Roberts. He drinks in the same pub as me, and is a lovely bloke. "Alright, Sean?" he said to me, the other night.

Comment

I am Tiger Woods.

Comment

Originally posted by Blair View Post
            I am Tiger Woods.
            Cleveland Jr. - is that you?!

Comment

Originally posted by funkydan View Post
              Cleveland Jr. - is that you?!

Foiled again... Damn you funkydan!

Comment

Originally posted by Blair View Post

Foiled again... Damn you funkydan!
                yeah yeah yeah! Blair folied again! yeah yeah yeah!

Comment

I had Michael Barrymore waving at me (was sat in car in disabled bay) trying to get me out for a photo oppertunity (as was on tour in Hull that night) the week before the pool incident!!!

Bloke at one place I worked his girlfriend went out with Mick Hucknall before him (ginger slops)

My mum worked with Beverley Callard whats in Coronation Street (Liz Mcdonald) many many years ago (when I was about 10-11 am 34 now!) and I used to talk to her actress daughter as shes same age as me. She worked with her in a shop in York and lent her the money to go to audition for Coro which she got and she never got her money back (and Bev swears like a trooper!). Ive also met him what played Tom Chanlder in the Bill (he used to model clothes for Top Man in York where my mum worked) and Judi Dench as she used to buy stuff from a boutique my mum also worked in. I also sold a pair of shoes to Curly Watts for his daughter out of Coro in my first job in York.

Comment

I met Tony from Holyoak's when I was sloshed in Walkabout in Liverpool one Tues night,Im 5'6(just) and he is at least 6'3.

Someone bumped into me and I ended up looking like I was cuddling him when I met him.

I got the Pee ripped out me by my mates for a good few months after that.

Tony Lover I was called....

Comment

Originally posted by Big Seany View Post
                      I am on speaking terms with Olympic athlete and reality tv sports show whoremaster Iwan Roberts. He drinks in the same pub as me, and is a lovely bloke. "Alright, Sean?" he said to me, the other night.
                      So much so, that you don't even know the poor bastard's name, even though he knows yours! (I assume you're actually talking about Iwan Thomas and not the formen Norwich City footballer)

I picked a fight, by mistake, with Dexter Holland (Lead singer of Offspring) when they were good, and am related (albeit distantly) to World Cup '66 defender Norman 'Bites yer legs' Hunter.
                      Oh, and i turned down the opportunity to have dinner with Jamie Redknapp and Louise (in '96 when she was truly, spankingly gorgeous) cos i had an A Level exam the next day. Tit.

Comment

Ooh, ooh.. and i've faced penalties from both Ian Rush and John Barnes. Ian Rush was a top bloke. Barnesy on the other hand missed his pen, but insisted on taking another cos he couldn't handle not scoring past Capt Average here. In fact, all told, he was an arrogant prick... particularly after i mentioned the words 'Celtic' and 'Manager' in the same sentence..

Comment

I'm acquainted with Sam Ting, the Chinese-American discoverer of the J/Psi particle and subsequent winner of the Nobel Prize in Physics. I know a Nobellist doesn't really fit into this category but I plead relevance due to him not being very well known and having won his Prize for such an obscure thing.

Comment

Dropped Grace at nursery today and Saints defender Alex "JESUS IS OUR RIGHT BACK" Ostlund pulled up next to me in his Lincoln Navigator with the missus and kids. Had a chat, nice lad. His wife was WAGALICIOUS.

Comment

That O.B person shops in the Gamestation I work in, hardly a celebrity though. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Big Seany View Post
                                His wife was WAGALICIOUS.
                                Haha, reminds me of Old Trafford on a matchday. I bet she was proper mutton-dressed-as-lamb with self-consciously expensive clothes and too much make-up.

Comment

Working...
                                X