The Boxing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
    Is anybody watch the International Heavyweights Prizefighter later?

Then around 2am is Pac-man V Sugar Shane...
    Will watch pac-man later, should be a good fight.

Comment

Looking forward to that, he is relentless, I seldom use that word, but he really is a most amazing boxer/fighter.

Mayweather is ducking him for a reason, and he aint no mug.

Comment

You just hope pac-man has his mind right, he has loads going on in his life, politics being his main distraction!
        I agree he is an amazing relentless boxer who should have more than enough to deal with shane who is a few fights past his best now.

Comment

There is a still a massive spectre of drugs hanging over him. Until he disproves it I'm not sure his legacy is assured.

Comment

Yikes that yank has a handy left hand in prizefighter!! I reckon I'd got up off the canvas from it though ha ha

Comment

They showed the replay 3 times on the big screens for the crowd and everytime the crowd acknowledged the pain.
              That was a class uppercut to the body.

Final Comin up. This aint been half bad. Wetting my appetite for the big one. + Heineken flowing.

Comment

Quick final.
                The big yank wasn't ready for the speed, power and accuracy. This kid could have a decent career ahead.
                Now time for some drunken sleep before the big one later.

Comment

Perez was great. Good amateur they were saying, so has some technique as well. Did look the better fighter.

Meet you here around 2!

Comment

That was some undercard (The last fight) New Champion!

Big one coming up....I was flagging a little, but you'd have to be dead to not been awakened at the last fight.

Brilliant.

Comment

Too much respect in that fight. I feel Manny could of destroyed Mosely, no disrespect meant either. (Mosely is a great boxer or was)

Just too much respect, not gonna jibber on. Just didnt work as a fight. Pacman won on points by about ten rounds on all
                      3 cards, including when he was given knocked down off a 100% push.

Mosely went down legitimately in the fight (early) touching gloves throughout rounds...every round at end until about the tenth.

Maybe pacman was being cagey about Moselys right, for once, he weren't devestating, still walked it and I feel Mosely was happy
                      to have lasted the distance with Pacman which surely be the end of a very great career (although it probably wont be)

I still end with what I said...I think Pacman went easy on him with the respect factor. Mosely stood his ground and nearly
                      every round was a carbon copy of the last, save a couple.

Comment

Yeah not the best fight, as you say too much respect given so it just didn't get going.
                        Oh well, they can't all be classics

Comment

Did anyone watch the Sam Webb and Prince Arron Fight last night?
                          Was Stunning (domestic - Commonwealth)

Wont say result, youtube it Was a cracker.

Anyone think its good value PPV for Cleverly Fight. And Groves and Degale (Which has caught my interest in build up)

I watched Both Cleverlys and Groves last fights....

Comment

1st Fight just starting. (4 fights on whole card)

Degale v Groves scheduled for 10.30 (Incase you are streaming)

Cleverly has a Polish fellow after Bellows didn't make weight when the German Pulled out.
                            (for those who haven't followed)

I just felt it was worth ?15 as Degales and groves should be a good fight.
                            Cleverly still has to defend his title.

Comment

Kind of gutted over the Hopkins Pascal fight, I was all ready to drop some cash on Hopkins winning by decision only to read Graham Houstons write up and how he was leaning towards Pascal winning, decided not to put anything on it and of course Hopkins wins a clear UD as I expected, grrr.

Comment

Froch tonight....Rees coming up also.

Comment

Working...
                                X