Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dump the bitch!

Comment

time for make up sex - the best kind.

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
        Dump the bitch!
        I actually agree. If it was me I'd always be wondering what the hell it was all about. I wouldn't trust her after this.
        My thinking would be, she met some dude she kind of liked, made a play for it but it didn't work, so she went back to 1st base...

Comment

Originally posted by BeyondJumpFish View Post
          I actually agree. If it was me I'd always be wondering what the hell it was all about. I wouldn't trust her after this.
          My thinking would be, she met some dude she kind of liked, made a play for it but it didn't work, so she went back to 1st base...
          Ooh you are a cynical bugger arent you! However, its a fair point & I'd be thinking the same if I'm honest!

To MrKirov: I would still try & 'discuss' in a calm manner what it was all about, because if you dont get to the bottom of it then it might start to mess with your head (trust me I've been there). You need to find out the complete story, close the book on it & (try to) move on either with or without her.

Good luck, & I hope it all works out good for you in the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by BeyondJumpFish View Post
            Well you've saved me typing that out anyway.

I've been in the exactly same situation as MrKirov. In fact if I had the internet at the time I'd be able to link to it.

MrKirov

Read what I am going to type and remember it

Read what I am going to type and remember it.

Got that? OK this unfortunately will be true for you as it was for me. She will do this to you again in the future. If she does, let her go and move on. You'll be better for it. If you beg and grovel to her the 2nd time you'll forever be under her control and never be happy.

If, I'm wrong and she stays with you for life (Hope so buddy) then all's good. Don't get played twice. There was another guy, she'll never admit it, and there will be another.

Comment

Yeah, J0e!!!!

But seriously, never go back to a clit firework son!

Comment

never go back to a clit firework son!
                A what firework?!

Comment

Wrap up warm.

Comment

Yeah, J0e!!!!

But seriously, never go back to a clit firework son!
                    Clit Firework. A great band name, and one I intend to use in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by cavalcade View Post
                      Clit Firework. A great band name, and one I intend to use in the future.
                      wont work pal

nobody will know who you are or where you play or even the venue where you are

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                        Her choice. Left her alone, went away for a few days and she contacted me saying she had made a big mistake. We talked long and hard, really focused on our communications problems, and agreed to do things differently, and to talk more honestly and openly.

I must say she seems so passionate about it, and after seeing her for the first time yesterday, she is really determined. The hurt it has caused me wont go overnight, but Id honestly rather have gone through this if it gives us the kick up the arse we both needed.
                        I'd always be wondering why she changed her mind, and I'd always be left thinking she left you for someone else and it didn't work. Now she has all the power as well as she knows not only how desperately you want her, but that she can leave and come back and you'll take her back.

You know her better than me though, congrats and all that though.

Comment

I'm agreeing with the consensus that you at least deserve to find out what caused all this in the first place. A man could go insane not knowing.

Comment

She'll never admit it and come up with some bollox about discovering herself or feeling she was missiing out on life.

Comment

*sighs*

I think I can add myself as the next member on here to be told that 'I no longer wish to be together with you'.

That's hard enough for me as it is however, she decided to say it when I am backpacking for one year (and away from home) as well as it being one day before Valentine's Day (I have already posted her a card...) and worse of all, she ended the conversation by saying, 'I would still like to remain friends with you'.

I think that last line is worse than the 'I no longer wish to be together with you' line.

It is midday here in Melbourne and I only wish she told me last night so I could have consumed so, so much beer that it makes this pain I am feeling go away...

I have been with my fair share of girls but she was the one. I think I almost verged on loving her sometimes... This pain I am feeling is unbearable - I can barely breathe sometimes.

My little big adventure no longer feels special anymore...

Comment

I wish I could post in this thread more, we hate each other. \o/

oh yeah, sorry and stuff to hear about that.

Comment

Working...
                                X