Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't we have this (rather heated) discussion a few months back?

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
      TA? Don't you mean ET?

I've just been dealing with TeamAndromeda on the sales forum and his name must have stuck into my head.

Apologies.

Comment

Just wondered if you knew something we didn't!

Comment

Exactly one year after ending a relationship with a woman that I was going to marry, she suddenly sent me mail today, saying she had just seen me at my local station.

I was on my way to meet a friend for lunch at the time and I almost literally fell over in shock and surprise and have been feeling numb all day ever since.

We both loved each other immensely, but situations dictated that we couldn't be together.
          As much as it makes me feel happy to know she's fine, I also feel scared about my feelings and emotions. I lost everything because we couldn't be together. I gambled everything I had at the time, and lost it all...

One year on from then, I still had been till today thinking about her every single day, if she was happy, has a happy family, healthy etc. No bitter feelings at all. No regret and no remorse.

But I feel like I've been punched in the gut and can't breathe. Total head F#ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal View Post
            but situations dictated that we couldn't be together.
            ......... I lost everything because we couldn't be together. I gambled everything I had at the time, and lost it all...
            Pls elaborate.

Sounds like the same gut wrench of bumping into an ex, without all the hate, panic, spite and murder ideas.

Comment

... Bollocks

Comment

What's going on in here?

Comment

Robocop?

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                    ... Bollocks
                    sorry to hear it, dude.

Comment

... Bollocks
                      You're not alone.

Comment

My ex just tried getting in touch with me again via Facebook. Response?

Jog On

Comment

That is the most rewarding thing, isn't it?
                          I remember once I was out for Halloween and I was pretty pissed (in the British sense). A lady friend who had abruptly called a relationship off before it had even started to get interesting earlier that year came up to me and started hitting on me.

The best part was that I was so drunk, all I could do was laugh in her face

Comment

... Bollocks
                            Same here dude... Girlfriend of two and half years split with me few weeks back. Had been on the cards for months and has been the worst few months of my life but getting there now. Being incredibly positive about it now realising she wasn't good enough for me and that I will find someone better who I deserve.

Wanted to marry her so it's difficult when all of a sudden she starts messing you about though when you thought it was gonna last forever but that's life. Have had a very stressful last few months so it's nice to not be stressed anymore. Obviously I'm sad but that'll pass with time and I'll get back to normal.

Keep your chin up mate. Talk about it with everyone you have, really helps to get things out, even writing things on here like this is good.

Comment

My turn to bump.

Hello!

This thread's awful.

Comment

We should start a club

Comment

Working...
                                X