Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
    Also, I splashed out over £200 on a Wii and games for her for Xmas. Now...do I take it back or do I nobly leave it there? I was always gonna do the latter, but seeing as she's been a bit of a cnut to me over the last few months....

Or is that a bit Alan Partridge?
    Y'all know what? I got the Wii. Didn't even ask her for it.

She found its technical complexity both perplexing and threatening.

Brucie bonus - I've got a Wii!!!

Comment

Losing your girlfriend and getting a wii, life deals out some poor hands sometimes.

Comment

Depends on the girl I imagine.

Comment

Originally posted by Extra Terrestrial View Post
          *sighs*

My little big adventure no longer feels special anymore...
          Nasty - completely unexpected? I'm sure you will enjoy your year away regardless.

Comment

Since I'm posting here anway...I'm about to celebrate my 4th anniversary, and 6 years together with my Wife. I remember clearly posting in an older ntsc-uk thread about my devastating break up with my girlfriend of 8 years. I've never been happier! How time flies.

Comment

Bad luck ET, she could have at least waited till next weekend or something, it's not like it would have made much of a difference.

It must have been difficult to be so far apart and for a year? That must have been the main factor?

I've had the 'friends' line before too. As discussed earlier in this thread it's a head f*ck so they can look 'nice' and you'll look like a tw*t for turning it down or they can keep you as a back up since you 'never know' (according to them) what might happen in the future.

Remember, the best way to get over someone is to get under someone so in a week or a month, whenever you're up to it you need to shag a blonde, Aussie, surfer chick. Don't forget to post pics here too.

Comment

Ive recently started seeing a girl and its going quite well but i know for a fact I will be posting on here that we have broken up and it all gone to ****. Is it wrong of me to always be bracing myself for when it all goes south?

Comment

Natural, more than anything, but fearing the worst will hold you back!

Comment

Once bitten twice shy I guess. Except i've been bitten more then once...

Comment

*sighs*

I think I can add myself as the next member on here to be told that 'I no longer wish to be together with you'.

That's hard enough for me as it is however, she decided to say it when I am backpacking for one year (and away from home) as well as it being one day before Valentine's Day (I have already posted her a card...) and worse of all, she ended the conversation by saying, 'I would still like to remain friends with you'.

I think that last line is worse than the 'I no longer wish to be together with you' line.

It is midday here in Melbourne and I only wish she told me last night so I could have consumed so, so much beer that it makes this pain I am feeling go away...

I have been with my fair share of girls but she was the one. I think I almost verged on loving her sometimes... This pain I am feeling is unbearable - I can barely breathe sometimes.

Probably not what you want to hear right now, but you're in Australia... I'm sure there are plenty of nice ladies out there that'll be more than happy to take your mind of things...

Comment

*sighs*

I think I can add myself as the next member on here to be told that 'I no longer wish to be together with you'.

That's hard enough for me as it is however, she decided to say it when I am backpacking for one year (and away from home) as well as it being one day before Valentine's Day (I have already posted her a card...) and worse of all, she ended the conversation by saying, 'I would still like to remain friends with you'.

I think that last line is worse than the 'I no longer wish to be together with you' line.

It is midday here in Melbourne and I only wish she told me last night so I could have consumed so, so much beer that it makes this pain I am feeling go away...

I have been with my fair share of girls but she was the one. I think I almost verged on loving her sometimes... This pain I am feeling is unbearable - I can barely breathe sometimes.

And you'd been together how long? Strange thing to say when clearly you're as upset as you are over this.

Comment

Sorry to hear that ET.

I dont want to sound cynical but due to you being away theres a good possibility she felt lonely & met someone else & isnt telling you that bit..............yet.
                          Its not your fault tho.

Just look after yourself.

Comment

I might have read that part I highlighted wrong, and if I have then I apologize, but that makes me think he isn't totally blameless in this.

Believe it or not, but people can sense when they're not loved. Perhaps the distance between you hasn't helped, but if you didn't love her by the time you split up then I'd say that was the more weightier cause.

Comment

so, you're telling us you're travelling around the world with a clear conscience to snog a girl in every country you visit?! You jammy git! I hear the women in Australia are so hot, Kylie had to come to England to look fit! Ha ha. I expect you to have one in every port by the time you return, ET!

Comment

I have been with my fair share of girls but she was the one. I think I almost verged on loving her sometimes...
                                If she was the one, there would be no verging what so ever. You would know without even having to think about it.

Forget it and move on. First time relationships always hurt when they end but in a few months you'll probably wonder what you ever saw in her. Get out and start rattling some Aussie muff, you'll feel better
                                Last edited by NemesiS; 14-02-2010, 11:17.

Comment

Working...
                                X