Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's easy to fall into the trap of thinking that all women have that same mindset.

There are plenty of girls who actually do want stability and somebody who really cares about them, although a friend of mine once commented to me that such girls are invariably already in a loving relationship. He might have a point.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
      A friend of mine described her "relationship" with one guy that we worked with as such:

"If a he treats you like he doesn't care, when he IS caring it's amazing."

Treat them mean and keep them keen indeed.
      We've heard no end of world beat selling book Fifty Shades Of Grey in the past yr, & from the few words the ladies i know have said they told me its 'very rude', so I had a butchers at a copy to see what its all about.
      F*ck me (not literally!) its basically about a woman who allows a man to treat her like ****e, including in the bedroom.

If this is what women want to read about (cos its the ladies who have gone out to buy this trash) & this is what they fantasize about then the term 'treat em mean, keep em keen' is indeed true.

I really don't understand how some womens logic works. Maybe its a psychological issue buried within them from some trauma at childhood. I dunno

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
        I really don't understand how some womens logic works. Maybe its a psychological issue buried within them from some trauma at childhood. I dunno
        It's easy.

Women = Mental.

Quite possibly the simplest equation known to man.

Comment

Women have an equation too:

Men = mental

It's just that the maths they use to arrive at that is different to ours

Comment

Thing is, if I look back on the times I've "treated 'em mean" - well, not really "mean", but times I've had a casual thing and have treated it as such - the door has remained open for more stuff in the future. It's attempting relationships that causes the problems. It's sad, and it means that "you have nothing to lose" isn't actually true.

Comment

You know what though, I think nearly all of my lack of luck with this stuff has to do with me going after women who are, let's face it, no good. It's okay for me to complain about women getting hung up on guys I deem to be scuzzy, but all the time, I'm getting hung up on women who are damaged or otherwise no good. Pot kettle black. We can't help who we're attracted to. Maybe we can. It'd be nice if we could...

Comment

During a convo we had about our exes:

"I seem to attract the crazies. I'm like a crazy woman magnet..."

*realising what I just said* "But not you, though!"

Managed to steer the ship back on course by going on about how much of a nice guy I am.

Last year I was questioning whether there's a part of me that actively goes after women with issues, rather than them gravitating towards me. Maybe it's because I feel I can deal with them, or maybe I'd rather it was me dealing with those issue types than some idiot guy who may make them worse. Regardless, I got worried I had some kind of Jesus complex.

Comment

Last year I was questioning whether there's a part of me that actively goes after women with issues, rather than them gravitating towards me.
                  I'm a big believer in the idea that there's no smoke without fire, so, of course, I'm partly to blame for going after girls with issues.

For me I think there's a few potential explanations/factors:

1. I really like women who are extroverted, fun and "one of the guys". This unfortunately tends to go hand in hand with other issues from my experience.

2. Maybe I feel on some deep level that there's something wrong or not good enough with me and that damaged people are more likely to accept me. (Can't rationalize that one).

3. And perhaps I feel that, if she's broken then she'll need me to look after her (hero complex). Or put less negatively: helping them out shows a level of commitment that I hope will be rewarded. Of course this doesn't work, because really it just amounts to trying to fix a broken person, and that never works.

1 is unfortunate, 2 and 3 are problems on my part.
                  Last edited by Lyris; 01-07-2013, 05:12.

Comment

The crazy lady magnet could be true for some of you, but in my past relationships the 2 ladies that were mental hid it very well for 6 months, then they obviously couldn't carry on the act any longer.
                    I stuck with them a while but it obviously wasn't gonna work or they cheated on me & it was over.

I don't want any more drama in my life & i,cant be arsed to help ppl out anymore. I've become less caring & more selfish & I'm quite happy that way as it stops ppl gaming advantage
                    Last edited by EDDIE M0NS00N; 01-07-2013, 05:45.

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
                      The crazy lady magnet could be true for some of you, but in my past relationships the 2 ladies that were mental hid it very well for 6 months, then they obviously couldn't carry on the act any longer.
                      I stuck with them a while but it obviously wasn't gonna work or they cheated on me & it was over.

I don't want any more drama in my life & i,cant be arsed to help ppl out anymore. I've become less caring & more selfish & I'm quite happy that way as it stops ppl gaming advantage
                      I know what you mean, i offered to take someone traveling after they had a bad break up and they threw it back in my face hahahaha . Only kidding, you did miss out though.

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                        I know what you mean, i offered to take someone traveling after they had a bad break up and they threw it back in my face hahahaha . Only kidding, you did miss out though.
                        Ha ha yeah sorry mate. I had no cash & I'm still as broke even today . Was prob for the best tho as my back problems got worse back then, so would've been stuck in another country in hospital.

I was very grateful for the offer tho

Comment

Last edited by Kit; 09-07-2013, 05:32.

Comment

Last edited by Kit; 09-07-2013, 05:32.

Comment

There is a Thai massage parlour near my shop that does blow jobs for ?30. Save the angst and go there. A couple of the girls are pretty hot.

Comment

PM'd.

Comment

Working...
                                X