Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All new food thread - recipes, pics and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well at the minute i've got a chicargo town pizza in the oven with some chips to munch while watching todays footy on the box

Comment

I am just about to make a curry. Doing a mildish variant on the CTM theme, going to make some tikka chicken from scratch in the oven with some lemon juice, yoghurt and all the spices, and add it to the curry sauce at the end.

Just about to crack a Magners open, wife is off visiting a friend and won't be back til late. Watch the rugby whilst I cook. My mate went out to see Chelsea in the week and bought me back some authentic Portuguese peri peri sauce, so that will be on the agenda one night next week.

Comment

My missus made a thai green curry tonight...it was nice but she has to make them milder than I like so little dude can eat them.

I love the fact she leaves has to go to work and I'm gonna kop some serious nappy-sheisse via the medium of curry.

Comment

Ginsters chicken and mushroom pie. Cordon bleu mofo!

Comment

Chicken Fajitas!!!1

Comment

Had fried shrimp (ie. king prawns, in real English ) today. Paid $10 for 35 of the ****ers, plus a load of chips! Half of them are in a takeaway box in my fridge. The best thing about eating out over here is that if you control yourself you can get two meals from every one

Comment

Spaghetti and Metaballs for the Mofo, was delicious, but I could be Simon Belmont now with the amount of garlic reeking off me.

Comment

I had half a chicken tikka/keema pizza. I get them every Saturday from the same takeaway. For months they've been pretty mediocre with too much cheese and grease and lack of decent spice, but for the last couple of weeks they've been sublime, almost like they've been handcrafted by some half-Italian/half-Indian pizza Masterchef.

F*cking lovely, it was.

Comment

One of many good things about having a week off is that i have time to cook. Yesterday i had Sirlion steak, onions, mushrooms and boiled potatoes. Tonight im making grilled chicken breast and salad for afters? The pub! Hoorah! Drinking on a school night rools

Comment

I`m having chicken wrapped in Palma ham with cheese.

Comment

Tempted to have a few bevvies and a chinese tonight as I'm on a course tomorrow and I reckon I can handle a slight hangover whilst listening to someone speak! Tempting...

Comment

Making homemade Chicken, Mushroom and Leek pie. When I roast a chicken I make sure I get my moneys worth.

Comment

Pork chops tonight, with roast potatoes and baked beans. Is anyone else having a more English meal than me? I doubt it. Yoraths nearly made it but for the inclusion of leeks

Comment

Chippolate sandwiches with HP sauce and a few tins of happoshu (cheap Jap beer substitute) me.

The wife's out.

Comment

I have no money (until friday) and nothing in apart from herbs and sauces.

Looks like it's Ketchup + Oregano for tea tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X