Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All new food thread - recipes, pics and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They certainly seem to have their act together more than those jokers at Cybercandy!

Comment

tonight is start of holiday time!

so it's a trip for some Burai Tantanmen :O

Comment

Just pointing out here that my Green Thai chicken curry was a belter, and piece of piss to make in about 10 minutes.

Going to get some RR sauce action going though. Sounds like the shizzle.

Comment

Just made Jamaican curry chicken with rice & peas. Wee game on Bioshock then eats whilst watching that "Restaurant" with him off of french cookery copying Alan Sugar. I know how to live, innit

Comment

Cajun chicken goujons, potato croquettes and a bag of steamed peas & leek.

Topped with RR sauce which I also grabbed on me way round Sainsburies (last bottle w00t !)

Comment

YOU BOYS LIKE MEX-EE-CO?! Well, I do, particularly their fine foods. Hence my proposed visit to Los Compadres this evening to partake of a beef burrito, or maybe a quesadilla with rice. On the other hand I might just **** it off and go to the fantastically-named Columbian joint, Super Pedros.

Comment

Just finishing work soon....I really fancy cottage pie for tea but not sure what the wife's opinion is and what she wants so have texted her. Will give an update later on tea situation. Will be something that involves the use of the steak mince I have to use up, so the alternative is probably a nice meat chili.

Comment

Sounds nice Seany! You could always go Mexican with some mince, and make Tacos or Burritos too.

Got Salmon myself tonight. Not sure what kind of sauce, or topping (usually just slap on some tesco finest lemon herb "thing") to go with it though.

Comment

News just in: wife texted back "That would be lovely. Need carrots babe also get another butter for mash"

It is ON. Going to get some brocolli to go with it as well.

Comment

My wife is away working at the Lib Dem Conference which means the usual meat feast for me, our lass is vegetarian so unless I make two teas I don't eat a great dealm of meat. I will be eating a chicken pasta creation. If I planned things better homemade buger and chips would be guesting but I am a lazy sod at times.

Comment

This would normally be where I posted some esoteric delicacy found in these parts but not the UK - or at lease, not at the same combination of quality, authenticity and availability. Cuban food, Mexican food, Cajun/Creole stuff, even standard American stuff: that lot.

But not tonight. For tonight I have a proper meat and potato pie. Winner

Comment

Takeaway Pizza and a bottle of coke Joys of Uni hehe

Comment

3 different curries with rice , chapatis, little lentil ball things, tandoori chicken, and a little trifle each for afters.

\\o

Comment

I love trifle, hadn't had any in ages though. I hope it was made with real cream.

Comment

it was a mini sainsburys one each :ashamed: , still good

but yes, I love proper trifle

Comment

Working...
                                X