Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All new food thread - recipes, pics and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't know- we're going to stop off at the first eaterie that takes our fancy. A magical mystery tour of tea! I'll post an update later.

Comment

how good is reggae reggae sauce ?

i put it in wholemeal pitta bread with somethick ham and decent cheese and toasted the whole thing up on a george foreman grill, tasted fantastic.

Comment

I think I'm still the only person on the planet to have not tried it (due to lack of Sainsburys!). I have to compensate with my avatar instead.

Got fajitas for dinner tonight with peppers and onions grown in our garden

Comment

I've never tried it.

Last night: fish fingers, chips and beans. And no, I don't have kids.

Comment

Tonight shall be beer - and plenty of it.

Comment

Got a fair few people down this weeked so tonight I will be the master of pasta with Rigatoni with Sweet Tomatoes, Aubergine and Mozzarella.

Comment

Originally posted by Nijo View Post
                I've never tried it.

Last night: fish fingers, chips and beans. And no, I don't have kids.
                classic

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
                  Got a fair few people down this weeked so tonight I will be the master of pasta with Rigatoni with Sweet Tomatoes, Aubergine and Mozzarella.
                  Oh yes - that is an awesome dish, Melanzane Marinara springs to mind as a good comparison!
                  I might have to steal your plans for this evening!

Comment

enough of this 90's male fop-food

fish fingers chips and beans man, oh my god!

Comment

Chips (or smiley faces), lots of steak strips fried for ages with thai chilis & onion, side-salad, buttered roll for butty making potential should I feel the need.

Need some new sauce, idk if I should try out Reggae Reggae (I don't want to support that ex-drug baron and his **** business) or stick with the Nando's peri-peri. Cash is tight if I'm getting GP for Pacman CE and Sensi so I can only pick one sauce this month.

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                        Tonight shall be beer - and plenty of it.
                        I hear that. The post work pint and then straight onto a house party. Lack of food will probably mean I put in a poor show but who cares, it's Friday!

Comment

Nando's sauces are always good! I got my other half to bring me back some A1 Steak Sauce (various types) last time she was over in America. I can't quite bring myself to like them though unfortunately

Although not strictly tea related (unless you happen to be the bloke I used to work with that lived off three packets of French Fries for each meal), but has anyone else had the new Chilli & Lemon flavour Walkers crisps? Gotta be the spiciest crisp experience I've ever had! Totally awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                            Cash is tight if I'm getting GP for Pacman CE and Sensi so I can only pick one sauce this month.
                            That is quote of the year and I want it on a banner NOW!!!!!!!!
                            Seriously change my compo entry - This needs to be on an NTSC pledge of allegience or something

Comment

tea tonight will be alcohol and lots of it, and other things too.

Am DJ-ing in my local so will get freebies and can mix n match the music and play what I want within reason, so that will be lots of chilled out summer grooves, some Stevie, Marvin, Isleys.

Might have a pack of scampi fries if a brother hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Seany View Post
                                Might have a pack of scampi fries if a brother hungry.
                                Pig Snacks FTW - really got into them lately >_<

Comment

Working...
                                X