Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All new food thread - recipes, pics and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnno15 View Post
    **** sake all these amazing treats

Ive got a jacket spud with half a tin of beans and mini sausages
    yummy i'll swap you 2 fajitas for your baked spud, do you lightly cover in olive oil and sea salt before cooking though for extra crispness

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
      Made some spag bol and froze half of it. The other half is coming out tonight. It always tastes better after a spell in the freezer for some reason.
      Kinda like how a Chinese Take-Away is always better micro'd the next day

I had jalapeno burgers with monterey jack cheese (4 in a pack) - Stuck it in a pitta bread with reggae reggae sauce, cheese slice, iceberg lettuce and onion.

Lush doesn't go halfway to describe it

Comment

Originally posted by fragmast3r View Post
        yummy i'll swap you 2 fajitas for your baked spud, do you lightly cover in olive oil and sea salt before cooking though for extra crispness
        ffs if you're gonna do that cracked black pepper is ESSENTIALZ

Comment

Cottage Pie was the canine's crackers, although overdosed on Potatoe.

Comment

Originally posted by fragmast3r View Post
            yummy do you lightly cover in olive oil and sea salt before cooking though for extra crispness
            No but Ill be advising her to do just that

Comment

change of plan - steak pie, rosti and cabbage medley kept over - Jalapeno burgers in pitta bread with reggae reggae sauce, lettuce & onion in place - McD's etc haven't got **** on that. Absolutely stunning.

Comment

Swallow's no show meant I had to eat it ALL myself...

IT HURTS!!!

Comment

Dunno what to do for din dins this evening. Forgot to get anything out of the freezer, so looks like its gonna have to be a frozen pizza. Goodfellas one, pepperoni probably. The ones with the funky foccacia bases. Only frozen pizzas I'll eat!

Comment

I am making a Spinach Risotto for tea tonight, it will be topped with a crumbly goats cheese and served along side roasted baby plum tomatoes.

Although with it being Yorkshire day I should be making yorkshire pudding. But I can't be arsed so I'm not.

Comment

Well that sounds pretty damn tasty!

Comment

We will have to see, never mind it before, from a jamie Oliver book.

Comment

Liking the sound of that Yorath - Mrs out tonight so the steak pie/rosti/cabbage will be kept over for tomoz night.

I'm stuck for tonight :

i) phone an extremely hot curry & nan combo

ii) make pitta breads with falafels, lettuce, onion, reggae sauce and smoked cheese slices in the toaster ????

decisions, decisions.....

Comment

Gay food tbh,

Mac & Cheese Mixed with Ready salted walkers & chicken breast fried in Soy Sauce

Comment

Fish & Chips. Missus at work. Got a long night of Blue Dragon grindage. Can't be arsed to cook.

Comment

I present to you m'lord: Exhibit A, the consummate gamer. ^

Comment

Working...
                                X