Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All new food thread - recipes, pics and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pie and chips last night with baked beans. Tesco Finest pie, I might add. Tonight I think I am going to cook some jerk chicken on the barbecue.

Comment

reggae reggae sauce....

Comment

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah man!

Comment

Fish finger sarnies. I'm a bit posh, me.

Comment

I have a chicken breast that I need to eat and I am unsure of what to do with it. I may slice it up and cook it with some mushrooms and garlic and then toss it into some pasta with planty of fresh basil.
            Or I might just have it a giant sandwich alongside some homemade chips.

Comment

I'm in the same embarassing predicament as you Yorath... I think mine is going to get thrown in a curry though, with some rice, and if I can be bothered to defrost it, then a peshwari naan bread as well.

Comment

Radical change of plan - beef stroganoff. Wife put in a late, late shout over the text message "I fancy a beef stroganoff". So I am going to make one, because that is how good a husband I am.

Comment

Tonight for me, just gonna be keeping things simple and having Sausage and chips, Followed by chocolate trifle I bought from asda

Comment

Originally posted by debug77 View Post
                    I'm in the same embarassing predicament as you Yorath... I think mine is going to get thrown in a curry though, with some rice, and if I can be bothered to defrost it, then a peshwari naan bread as well.

Sounds tasty, I was planning making a chicken kebab but I ate my last pitta bread at dinner time.

Comment

baked spud , with guts taken out mashed up with real butter, put back in skins with grated cheese on top

smoked gammon steak

pineapple

mushrooms

salad

yummy

Comment

Finally had the steak pie/rosti/cabbage combo

Magic - Her indoors doesn't like cabbage so I ate the whole lot - I predict some unpleasantness for her when she wakes tomorrow to find a green gas cloud seeping from under the duvet.

Comment

Tonight i'm eating like a 12 year old, crispy chicken, peas and mash ftw, with Ben and Jerrys frozen yoghurt for pud

Yummzor

Comment

Didn't end up eating the chicken, couldn't be bothered to cook. So I ended up with a Chinese - Pork Dumplings, egg fired rice and a beef and chili. Very nice it was as well, don't normally eat a lot of Chinese food.
                            My plan not to drink took another wrong turn as our less turned up with a six pack of Belgium blonde beer. I am already on my second Grimbergen.

Comment

I just made pizza's, but using Tortilla wraps as the bases. Add olives, onions, jalapeno's and chilli powder, and it's one top meal.

Comment

Tinned breakfast on toast with a galaxy bar for afters.

Call me the king of culinary and win.

Comment

Working...
                                X