Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All new food thread - recipes, pics and more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Psi View Post
    Had fried shrimp (ie. king prawns, in real English ) today. Paid $10 for 35 of the ****ers, plus a load of chips! Half of them are in a takeaway box in my fridge. The best thing about eating out over here is that if you control yourself you can get two meals from every one
    ****off.

Comment

[quote=DavidFallows;1061077]I have no money (until friday) and nothing in apart from herbs and sauces.[quote]

Have some 'erbs - No wait, that'll make you famished

Comment

A big stuff flavoured rectangle shaped pizza!

Comment

Rice and king prawn sweet chilli stir fry. My own invention. Its.... ok.

Comment

Pasta in a chilli sauce. And some slices of fresh bread to mop it up. Yum.

Comment

Yet more chicken pie, this time wi chips and peas. Tomorrow I will be having a risotto made using homemade chicken stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
                Yet more chicken pie, this time wi chips and peas. Tomorrow I will be having a risotto made using homemade chicken stock.
                Don't forget to suck the marrow out of the chicken bones. And I hope you ate the giblets.

Comment

ew..

last night I had a pasta bake thing with meatballs and spinach mixed in

tonight - no idea

Comment

Tonight: takeaway of some sort, probably a kebab. Made an insane jerk chicken with rice and peas last night which was delicious but very hot. My wife was really enjoying it but just hit a point where she said "I physically cannot take the heat any more" and had to go and lie down.

Comment

I'm thinking pizza - Was meant to be going to a works bash but I appear to have stretched/trapped a muscle in me shoulder blade and it's giving me serious aggro !

Comment

My own homemade spicy meat sexkabobs (meatballs). So good they guarantee sex everytime, hence the name. Too bad I've only ever eaten them on my own.

Comment

Just got an email from our lass that was music to my ears.
                          "Do you want curry for tea tonight, I've been paid"
                          Result.

Fallows, that post above is one of the funniest ever. Why has no-one else replied until now?

Comment

The wife has just put some baking potatoes in the oven and we've got a nice couple of chicken legs in the fridge so Jacket spuds with roast chicken seems the obvious choice. I quite fancy some peas too and you can never have too much gravy!!

Comment

I cant decide between the longer walk to the chinky or some fake fried chicken at the end of the road.

Being the current lard arse I am I can see the most possible outcome here lol.

Comment

Don't go for the ****e chicken option, I hate that sort of food. Obviously I aint eating it, but do the right thing and eat some chilli fired squid.

Comment

Working...
                                X