No announcement yet.

The Artwork Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work, Billy. What app did you use for that one? Looking forward to seeing the rest of the SF characters. Great mech painting, Dan. A nice shade of blue.

Here's another pixely one. A Warrior of Light -

Comment

You are inspiring me Dogg Thang to create some pixel art. Love the Warrior of Light! Was it done in Photoshop?

Comment

Thanks Dan. This one was done with iPad apps, though could no doubt be done better in Photoshop! I used an app called TinyPixels to draw the main image and then brought it into an app called Brushes to dirty it up a little.

Comment

So much talent in this thread! Don't forget to tell us which games you work on Adam, like Chopemon's projects I will buy them out of principle

Comment

@DT: Same app as always, SketchbookX. That and Tiny Pixels(after your recommendation) are the only ones I use.

@redstar_dan: If going OT means seeing more of that kinda stuff, post away matey! I dunno much about Gundams but that is class.

Comment

Early Easter Egg Hunts...

Comment

The work in this thread continues to amaze.

Comment

Something new I did today

Comment

Did he just see the Sega Sammy restructuring announcement?

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                      Did he just see the Sega Sammy restructuring announcement?
                      Hehe Originally there was going to be Tails there too, only he was roadkill. I may still drop that in for a full picture one day.

Comment

Your Sonic needs to be on Not UK Resistance asafp

Comment

Excellent Sonic. He looks how I feel. And also, I guess, how I feel about Sonic.

Comment

Hmmm i wonder if this ...http://i670.photobucket.com/albums/v..._1799009_n.jpg

Comment

Is that drawn on the wall??

Comment

no , on paper , then cut-off and glued

Comment

Working...
                                X