No announcement yet.

My little Hamster has died :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah it's a terrible image, tears streaming down his face as he gasses his pet hamster to death. In retrospect it was a strange decision, but he said he couldn't face killing it in any other way.
    Last edited by rossman; 05-02-2007, 12:27.

Comment

Originally posted by rossman View Post
      In retrospect it was a strange decision...

You think!?

Comment

Originally posted by rossman View Post
        A friend of mine once had a hamster called Rafiki

He came home one night drunk and picked Rafiki from his cage and started to play with him. Due to his drunkeness he dropped poor Rafiki who fell to the floor and broke his legs.

My friend could see Rafiki was in lots of pain and wanted to put him out of his misery but couldn't face doing the deed.

So, he put Rafiki in a tupperware container, pierced holes in the lid and gassed him to death in his oven, tears streaming down his face as poor poor Rafiki drifted off to his eternal sleep.
        So, animal cruelty in the form of drunkenly breaking its legs wasn't enough for him he felt it necessary to then gas it to death IN THE OVEN ?

I think putting it in a sock then jumping on it would perversely have been more humane.

Comment

LOL. Why waste a sock?

Agreed though, drunken idiots shouldn't be allowed near animals. My uncle once swallowed once of my goldfish in front of me when drunk one christmas, the stupid drunken twat. Uncle ****ing Knobhead (tm). I might go round and shoot his dog in front of his kids now that I'm old enough.
          Last edited by dataDave; 05-02-2007, 12:54.

Comment

Lol. How strange, had it been a rat we would all have tied string around the bottoms of our trousers and pursued it relentlessly around the houses trying to wollop it with a shovel.
            But as it doesn't have a bald tail, we get mighty upset.
            Rodent racists!

Comment

Been nigh on three years since little SuperDude passed away.

God bless his little soul.

My house phone has never been quite the same since that time he did a Great Escape and chewed through the wire. Those tiny, tiny wires in phone cable are a bastard to try and knit back together

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                Dude............... is this your come back thread?!......... (jus kidding)
                My comeback thread had to be delayed due to the tragedy!!

My cat is acting all wierd, he keeps sitting in the place where the hamster cage was and miowing! (sp?) Maybe he misses Magic, they used to play together I suppose (thats Magic tear arsing around the house banging into the cat at every opportunity)

My house just isnt the same!!
                Last edited by SwooseGoose; 05-02-2007, 19:30.

Comment

Fair enough mate, but dude, you gotta pull through this if you are to get back on form. Pull yahself together man......... Think of the forum.........

oh and its meow by the way

Comment

Originally posted by 112 View Post
                    Fair enough mate, but dude, you gotta pull through this if you are to get back on form. Pull yahself together man......... Think of the forum.........

oh and its meow by the way

Meow, thats it...

Cheers

Comment

I always write miow even though i know it's meow

sorry for your loss I had a hamster once he was called bongy. Great little fella but liked to jump off high things lol.

Comment

He didn't happen to work for Blizzard did he? They go through hamsters like no ones buisness.

In all seriousness, its always gutting when a pet dies, no matter how big or small they are.

Comment

Our hamster, Hanna, has the biggest bollocks in the world ever (pt.II). She's about three now. Slow now but bites like ****! It will be a sad day in the Mitchell household when she passes on to Hamster Heaven.

Comment

You are aware that they sometimes hibernate meaning that they are not actually dead? My brother thought his hamster had died and buried him in the garden but then read about their sleepy habits. Doh !

Comment

The amount of times you hear of someone burying a hibernating hamster you'd think theyd tell people when they buy one or something. Tha hamster genocide is terrible....

Comment

SAVE the hamster/s!

Someone should raise this issue with the RSPCA! Ive nevr thought about having a pet, but after this thread i think i want a hamster now! Are they fun to play with? I mean, will i get as much joy with one like i do with my Wii?

Comment

Working...
                                X