Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This needs your attention if you're serious about fine snacks! (twiglet related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

100% positive they were under the Pringles moniker. Would offer to take a pic but no internets at home.

Comment

They are called "Pringles Select" - I am enjoying a bag right now!

Comment

I don't mind standing in Sainsburys taking photo's of crisp packets and getting funny looks

Pic 1 - new Walkers multipacks - two different types of crisp

Pic 2 - the Pringles Bite Size things, looked really nice, but only came in a multipack and I only liked the one flavour Sweet BBQ, so passed them by.
        Attached Files

Comment

Tried the new pringles today... very nice - but not as morish as regular ones though.
          Foodstuff Finds: snacks, reviews, biscuits, chocolate, crisps, beer, new, groceries, import goodies news! Foodies. Munchies. chocolate mission

Comment

My kind of blog

I check www.snackspot.org.uk almost daily but updates can be very slow.

Comment

thanks

I will keep an eye on snackspot - now I have to go out and find old fashioned style monster munch!!!

Comment

Tried the thai sweet chili flavour of the Pringles Select last night. They are absolutely top notch. Best crisp I have had in a long time.

Comment

Another thumbs up for the Mini Pringles Rice Infusions things, Tesco's do the BBQ ones in their own multipacks, and at the moment are BOGOF.

Comment

Just managed to secure a bag of OLD/NEW pickled onion Monster Munch off the sandwich van! Hurrah! A colleague has got the Roast Beef ones. They ain't half big bags!

I like the way that it says that Pickled Onion Monster has been off living the dream!

update: Don't seem as "pickled" as they used to
                    Last edited by ChrisF; 25-09-2008, 11:15.

Comment

You need to ask your colleague for impressions Chris, Roast Beef is where it's at.

Comment

He says not so good... He preferred the single PO I gracefully allowed him to try...

Comment

Wrong answer. Can't stand PO Monster Munch they're always the left overs from any mulipack purchases.

Comment

The local Co-op has those Pringles things on special offer, two for a quid. Also the tubes of Pringles Rice Infusions 69p. The Szechaun spice Pringles are lovely.

Big up to Lineker as well, those lamb curry Walkers are well nice. I don't normally like lamb flavoured crisps but have to say they are proper nice, actually taste like curry.

Comment

Two weeks away and I'v mised some quality salty snack news re the monster munch!

I too tried the Walkers Lamb Curry crisps and they are very good. I hope they are not just a limited edition.

Comment

Went into a chinese supermarket the other day to grab some of the hot and spicy ramen noodles I craved, and got some crisps which were obviously oriental in origin, ridge cut and pizza flavoured, they were a bit like Walkers MAX, but absolutely ticked every box for me. Crispy, flavoursome, and satisfyingly greasy, a triumph. Will try to remember or find out what the **** they were called.

Comment

Working...
                                X