Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This needs your attention if you're serious about fine snacks! (twiglet related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babs View Post
    I had NO IDEA that Jacobs had discontinued Worcester Sauce Twiglets!!

This is madness to my mind, I like no snackfood above the mighty tangy twiglet

Change.org is the world’s largest petition platform, using technology to empower more than 200 million users to create the change they want to see.

Make it happen!!
    I was obsessed with them about 5 years ago...didn't they stop making them about 4 years ago though? Not seen a packet for years!

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK View Post
      Hell yeah - If you make them pissed you'll swear you're ****ing Lloyd Grossman
      Why would anyone want that to happen??

"ooooh myyyy gaaawd that is such an exquisite peeenis"

Comment

Superb! I can't believe someone mentioned Hedgehog crisps, I swore I had gone mad and made them up!!

Fish n Chips were superb, so were Burgers and Chips, though I seem to remember the tasting the same. You could SUCK Fish N Chips, they were so strong, you could wack 10 in your mouth and just feel your face collapse.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshimax-UK View Post
          Scampi Fries still cut the mustard too !!!
          Snack and a half, them!

Anyone seen them Transform-a-snack crisps anymore? Build a robot car, then eat the bugger. They were great! And 10 pence. A bag of walkers costs about 40 doesn't it?! Scandalous.

Comment

I can source trans-form-a-snacks up here - spicy flavour as well They're 20p now but the bag is fookin' massive !!!

Comment

10p crisps were the **** back in the day. I used to love Quarterbacks... American Cheeseburger flavour!

Comment

Worcester Sauce Walkers are BACK with a VENGEANCE. After me moaning about the crap quality of snacks particularly since this stupid "sunseed" oil came in, Lineker has pulled off a blinder with these. Really intense flavour, loving them.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Seany View Post
                  Lineker has pulled off a blinder with these. Really intense flavour, loving them.

Jesus, that made me spit out me egg sarnie

Comment

I just realised something; I haven't eat any crisps since I was 5 years old and I'm now 19.

It gets tiresome when people ask if I want a packet of crisps when I go round somebody?s for lunch; 'no thanks!'

Comment

There's the door...... use it.

I've been enjoying the worcester sauciness again for a while now. They're no twiglets, but they aren't too bad. Those purveyors of fine second-rate snacks Bobby's have some nice new ridged crisps too. Some buffalo flavour or something, but you can feel the fat oozing into your arteries when eating them.

Actually Bobby's did some AWESOME chilli and lemon tortilla chips for a while (hopefully they still exist somewhere), those things were more addictive than Nelson Mandela's Ecstacy Tablets.

I'm enjoying Scampi Fries, Salt & Vinegar squares and also S'n'V discos again lately, when I happen to treat myself.

Comment

I remember when walkers were a bottom-rung 10p brand

I used to choose bensons or fish n chips instead, green munchies were good too

sigh

Comment

Bobby's Buffalo Chips. I recommended these privately to Dave Holliss only last week. Sort of a Roysters/Mccoy hybrid, only with more additives and a dog-rough picture of a cowboy buffalo bloke on the front.

I remember the chili and lemon Bobbys well, too. They used to be something ridiculous like 49p for a huge bag. I think they have been discontinued though.

Can't go back.

Comment

Sure I told you the other week Sean, I managed to consume a whole multipack of six Worcester Sauce bags in one day. They are indeed back with avengence. Happy times on the crisp front. For once.

Comment

I'm still mourning the death of Beef and Mustard Big O's in a large £1 bag.

sigh

Comment

Meant to say Walkers have brought out a couple of new flavours this week

Cajun Spice
                                Chilli & Lemon

Not seem 'em anywhere yet though
                                Last edited by VR46; 10-06-2008, 12:16.

Comment

Working...
                                X