Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This needs your attention if you're serious about fine snacks! (twiglet related)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heinz Ketchup 6-pack multi-packs at my Tesco.

Yeah, I'm also doubting the healthyness of Sunbites - there's something in them that makes them pretty stodgy, maybe it's all the grain expanding inside the stomach. Who knows.

Comment

lol this thing about Lineker being in control of walkers and somehow dictating what flavours are on the market makes me crease. hahah

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
        lol this thing about Lineker being in control of walkers and somehow dictating what flavours are on the market makes me crease. hahah
        But he is...........

Comment

Beef jerky.

I win.
          Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Then I can only commend him for sunseed. More crisps, less guilt.

did you know it takes 200g of beef to make 100g of jerky? where does it gooo!?!

Comment

Jerky is nice stuff. Our local shop has it right by the bloody till so I buy it with alarming regularity. Biltong as well, proper business.

Comment

Proper businesses indeed!
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Yeah, Beef Jerky is ace, but unless you live in the US you get totally ass-fisted over the price. It pisses me off.

Comment

If yah want jerky for a decent price, try China town, they bound to have it in slabs for yah Well they did when ilast went (which is a while ago now).

Comment

I went to my local costcutter after work, and behold there was quarterbacks and tangy toms! Repackaged and more expensive than they used to be but purchased along with some brannigans, space raiders and transform a snacks. Salty snack heaven!

Comment

I have to say I'm dissapointed by the quarterbacks. A lot less in a pack, and the flavour was not there. Two Skulls out of five.

Comment

I really like your skull rating system, its awesome and stuff.

Comment

What flavour Brannigans can you get these days? I used to love the ham and pickle ones, they were immense.

Went to Tesco Express last night and they didn't have any Heinz Walkers, however they are doing big bags of Sensations for half price (77p!). Picked up some Spare Rib cracker ones and some of those ones mentioned earlier in the thread.

Comment

Only ever seen Beef & Mustard Brannigans of late, you need to go to a full fat Tesco's for teh Walkers Sean, Tesco's Express is for wimps.

Comment

I know this Dave, but unfortunately there is roadworks armageddon in Saaarfhaaampton at the moment and it took long enough to get home last night, let alone go to Tesco. Twenty f***ing weeks of temporary lights on Cobden Avenue. Honestly.

Comment

Working...
                                X