X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could be Noro virus.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
      What kind of thing are you taking Charles? I don't get constant colds but I do get them a fair amount and for a few days at a time. I eat very healthily (And go to the gym usually five times a week) and only take standard multi-vitamins as any kind of supplement at all.
      I drink a couple of ounces of top-end Aloe Vera each morning and a Garlic and Thyme pill.

If I feel a cold coming on, I take a Vit-C pill with each meal. There's no point in taking most Vit-C pills because your body can't absorb it properly, but the ones I take are oat bran based which actively aids the absorbtion and extends the release through the day.

Comment

Not sure what is happening, but I have had the constant taste of salt in my mouth for the past couple of days and the other day I felt a numb shaking sensation go down the right hand side of my body. **** it is weird.

Comment

Originally posted by ucci View Post
          Not sure what is happening, but I have had the constant taste of salt in my mouth for the past couple of days and the other day I felt a numb shaking sensation go down the right hand side of my body. **** it is weird.
          Raped in the mouth?

Comment

Must be Skull Commander. Lock jaw and mouth abrasions to add to the list.

Still there the taste of salt - possibly dehydrated, as I drink loads of tea but little else.

Comment

Had stomach cramps now for 28 hours. Either food poisoning or a bug I reckon. They come in waves lasting about a minute and a half, then go for 5/10 minutes until the next one. I haven't touched a bite of food since 7pm last night but they're still there. I don't mind fasting, it's the fact that these bastards won't shift that's pissing me off. That and the fact I had no sleep whatsoever.

Actually reading back it sounds similar to what gunrock had.

Been for about 15 otts in the last day and a half. I truly have a Ring of Red.
              Last edited by prinnysquad; 03-05-2009, 15:06.

Comment

Could be gastroentitus m8.

I went out for first time in 2months yesterday for a ride down street as Ive started to bounce off the walls as furthests Ive been is 3 paving slabs into garden. Went down to blockbusters to tradin and get Wolverine on PS3 this time (and exiting to feed the ducks lol). Got messed about something rotten got given a credit note then turned around and no stock then the skeggy behind the counter wouldnt even let me order one. Went home tried nearest store to it (Bridlington) who said nope we dont do credit notes only money onto your account and its locked to store. Told him the scrote woudnt order me one (he wanted me to ring up everyday if they got one in wouldnt even reserve us one) and got told oh we do that np its ?1 deposit wtf! So he said he was being a plonker and would phone up for us. 10mins later got it sorted so rarved in and out of chair again into car back into same crap store in Driffield got the credit shoved onto a gift card and off we went to Bridlington. Got sorted but all I can say is every chuffing time I go out I cause a issue pml.

Got home last night and within 3hours Im aching like mad and in agony again. Ive lost a load of weight again (had to have a bone scan last month as theirs just nothing on us) so every bump etc... has just smacked into me limbs. Coulnd even move my shoulder since last night and got up today and got a whacking bruise on it and back just from sliding in and out of car. Had to take a couple of pethadine last night as everything else started up because Id dared to go out I must pay basically lol

Still I got my wolverine so now own it on 360 and PS3 so sorted. See you world in another two months pml.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                  Had stomach cramps now for 28 hours. Either food poisoning or a bug I reckon. They come in waves lasting about a minute and a half, then go for 5/10 minutes until the next one. I haven't touched a bite of food since 7pm last night but they're still there. I don't mind fasting, it's the fact that these bastards won't shift that's pissing me off. That and the fact I had no sleep whatsoever.

Actually reading back it sounds similar to what gunrock had.

Been for about 15 otts in the last day and a half. I truly have a Ring of Red.
                  Doctors, they are our friends sir.

Seriously, I'll never understand it, people pay national insurance all their lives yet are utterly reluctant to see a doctor!

Comment

It'd mean a trip to the hospital though on a Bank Holiday weekend. And they'll be full of pissed up chavs vomming everywhere! My doctor situation is very complicated! I've got the same GP as I had 2 house moves ago, it's within a decent distance but still a bit of a mish, especially on the squit-a-thon.

I'm eating again but it still feels mega-sore down in the guts, and still getting some waves of cramps

I fasted for 40 hours, ffs!

Can't be arsed to go to work tomorrow!

Dazzy - I've had that gastrothingy before, a mild case, I guess it could be that but it feels different. There's a bug doing the rounds at work, it's caused vomiting (which I haven't had) and the squits. It might be that. The going rate is 3 days off work. Hmm...

Comment

If you have stomach aches, the jappy-splather-bomb-bursts and the occasional vom-sesh it's probably gastroenteritis, can last 3-4 days and leave you feeling quite anaemic and like you haven't even got the energy to move. Try drinking water through a straw, it'll make you go for another bomber but keep doing it, you have to replace the fluids you are losing or you will get very very ill indeed.

I had a bout recently that made me feel like I was dying, didn't eat for 3 days, shat mud pies for 1 1/2 days, vommed a bit and generally didn't leave the bed except for the aforementioned. Ended up taking diralite to replace the fluids.
                      Last edited by Jebus; 04-05-2009, 14:26.

Comment

Don't go into work with that kind of bug, you'll spread it around. Depending on the type, it's incredibly infectious.

Comment

Last wk I had 'the squirrrrrrrts'. It was really bad. I filled the toilet pretty good. Checked the bog roll after a wipe because it hurt a little & there was a little blood on there too, probably from the strain of all that chocolate sauce spraying out all over the toilet.
                          I think its just a really bad cold. Its firmed up a little now but I didnt get a wik of sleep on Sunday cos of all the coughing I did.
                          Sore throat, blocked nose & stinking headache too, which I've had for about 10 days now.

Swine Flu? LOL.

Comment

If I filled a toilet with any fluid from my body, I'd see a doctor.

Comment

Well a big bruise has popped up on my shoulder from going out so no wonder been having probs raising it. All cas Ive gone over a few paving slabs in Bridlington jees.

I think whats scarey Ad is when it all becomes blazae and you tell your doctor your yet again your papping blood, puking up and blood and loosing weight and he just turns around to you and says well thats no change for you then pml Anyone else would be in hospital on a drip at moment.

Me its here you go lad take some more pethadine.

Yea its bee a trying couple of weeks lol

Comment

I've had traces of blood on my toilet paper a fair bit but that's after eating chillis (the acid literally eats away at your colon)

Comment

Working...
                                X