No announcement yet.

Post your current illnesses here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blimey, how many chillis? I eat hot chillies a lot and have never had that.

Comment

It's more likely to be, to use the medical parlance, your ringpiece bleeding slightly, rather than your colon. Frank blood on the bog roll can indicate lower GI bleeding, but that really ain't good if that's the case. Spicy food tends to aggravate any chalfonts you may have (you may have small internal ones you're not even aware of) and the blood is just their way of saying hello.

Comment

In something that isn't **** related, does stress count as an illness?

Comment

It's more a cause or symptom rather than an illness in itself.

Comment

Lol

Intestinal bleeding is different from a ring of chilli fire m8 pml

Comment

You need stress in your life, but it's when they all mount up together that it's a problem. My grandad was one of the world's leading experts in studying stress stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
                In something that isn't **** related, does stress count as an illness?
                In my opinion yes. When people get signed off sick for "stress" everyone takes the piss, but stress/anxiety/depression are all very serious.

Oh and if you have blood in your feaces you should see a doctor. You don't bleed from the ass because of Chili's. Could just be a simple pile, but could be something else. See a doctor.

Comment

Currently I'm suffering from:

Disturbed sleep patterns, lack of concentration, bouts of prolongued nausea, some cracking dizzy spells, headaches, occasional numbness down the left side of my body and arm, waking up in the night feeling like my organs are sliding out from underneath my ribs.

When I look at them written down like that, I really should go and see a Doctor...

Comment

I'm covered in red marks and bumps right now I think I've been savaged by insects in my sleep.

Comment

i have been ill for the last 4 weeks with sinusitus/dizzyness and now been diagnosed with an inner ear infection. Now on second course of antibotics

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                        i have been ill for the last 4 weeks with sinusitus/dizzyness and now been diagnosed with an inner ear infection. Now on second course of antibotics
                        was it viral labyrinthitus?

i had that once and it was a nightmare

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                          was it viral labyrinthitus?

i had that once and it was a nightmare

it could be - all the symtoms check out

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                            it could be - all the symtoms check out
                            its just one of the nastiest bugs i've ever had

the doctors love it as there are tells to see if you have it and alot of medical staff dont get to see them until somebody has it

like when you drop your head suddenly your eyes will twitch or spin slightly as they cant understand the information they are getting

i had it for around 3 weeks and even though i've sailed in the roughest sea's, this was far worse than i'd ever experienced, just remember being in my bed watching the room spin

i had to walk 1 mile to pick up my prescription and i just couldnt look at the horizon, i was focusing on my feet as i walked and when i did try and look up i vomited, i looked that bad the police stopped and wanted to breathalyse me and after shoowing them my prescription they moved away quickly because of the word 'virus' and let me walk home without an offer to take me there

Comment

Man, I had that too. It was like being really drunk. But for a week.

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                                its just one of the nastiest bugs i've ever had

the doctors love it as there are tells to see if you have it and alot of medical staff dont get to see them until somebody has it

like when you drop your head suddenly your eyes will twitch or spin slightly as they cant understand the information they are getting

i had it for around 3 weeks and even though i've sailed in the roughest sea's, this was far worse than i'd ever experienced, just remember being in my bed watching the room spin

i had to walk 1 mile to pick up my prescription and i just couldnt look at the horizon, i was focusing on my feet as i walked and when i did try and look up i vomited, i looked that bad the police stopped and wanted to breathalyse me and after shoowing them my prescription they moved away quickly because of the word 'virus' and let me walk home without an offer to take me there

that sounds terrible - my symtoms are no were near as bad as that, so it must only be an ear infection

Comment

Working...
                                X