Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great news!

Comment

Superb! Was worried we would be a man short for GRAW3.

Comment

Great to hear Spatial, I would rather feel a little silly but better to be silly and a little lighter in the pocket for your piece of mind. It's one of them feelings when you have to know and I bet you feel pretty good now you do.

Comment

Had one of my serious pain killers doubled yesterday as been drinking morphene loads. Felt much less in pain last night and now. Wives got all clear for us to try for kids when I'm bit better as well so were well happy . Will get scissors and take her implant out later pmsl

Comment

Nasty throat infection. Every time I swallow it feels like someone is trying to carve out my head from the inside with a jagged rusty spoon, starting with the neck and working their way up to my ears. It's unpleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
              Nasty throat infection. Every time I swallow it feels like someone is trying to carve out my head from the inside with a jagged rusty spoon, starting with the neck and working their way up to my ears. It's unpleasant.
              Penecillin VK for the Dogg then - just had that twice in the last month 23 days of antibiotics it sucks hope you get better soon

Comment

You should try gurgling some salt water. Eases the pain for a little while.

Comment

Twice in a month? That's rough. Yeah went to the doc today a d he gave me penicillin. Really hope that clears it up soon.

I'll give the salt water a go, Alex.

Comment

Well throat got better on the penicillin, several days on the mend and now it's back with a vengeance (or revengeance even). Pox.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                      Well throat got better on the penicillin, several days on the mend and now it's back with a vengeance (or revengeance even). Pox.
                      Welcome to the club hope your goes this attempt

Comment

I've not had any illnesses for months. When I started my marathon training, I battled the lowered immune system with a cocktail of Aloe drink, vitamin C, bee propolis, royal jelly and echanicia. Hopefully going to stave off the post marathon dropout too. Screw being ill.

Comment

Big set back for me, right leg and arm been shaking loads dunno if it's to do with my crumbling triangular spine what's fused, also really bad angina since last week (close to going back in Thurs night) and pancreatitis on top, so not about really for posting just chilling and gaming

Comment

I've managed for the 2nd time this year bruise my ribs playing footy, god damn it hurts.

Comment

Not my illness but my wife's going through a pretty serious bout of depression. Despite being together nearly 16 years I still feel like I'm doing a really bad job of coping/dealing/helping. I'm off work looking after her at the moment. Wish I could make it go away but I know I can't.

Comment

FSW, there is councilling (sp) avail for you to talk to someone about how you are coping with your wife's depression, dont suffer in silence mate, You can end up stressed out yourself which is not good.

Comment

Working...
                                X