Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, my cosins in Canada told me about them 3 year contracts....... load of bollocks...... That thing about being charged to receive calls is totally backwards too! But I think its only applicable if you are receiving them long distance - ie not in your own province or something.........

Comment

It depends on your network and package I think.

Comment

Anybody on here got a nokia 6700?? im thinking of getting one and want to know the following about it, camera quality, what are the photos it takes like in good and bad light? mp3 player any good? reliability it looks a solid well designed phone? battery life?

Comment

I picked up a HTC Hero last week. The next Android phone. Anyone else got one?

Comment

Originally posted by RobDimmock View Post
            I picked up a HTC Hero last week. The next Android phone. Anyone else got one?

any good?

really want one of them but will have to change provider if i do, is it worth it?

Comment

Yeh its brilliant. Always wanted a G1 but was locked in with Orange, so I thought i'd wait until I could upgrade to the Hero which is what I did. It's a bit slow at times especially when your doing lot's of tasks, I think it's still got the old HTC Magics proccesor in it. But it's not enough to turn you completely away still does the job well. You get 7 home screens which is ridiculous, im only using like 4. It's well worth a buy, Android Market I personally think is the best app market out there.

Coming from a Blackberry Bold I wouldn't give any second thoughts to switching to it to be honest.

Oh and the contract I got was for 1200 minutes unlimited texts and 500MB online data a month!
              Last edited by RobDimmock; 29-07-2009, 15:53.

Comment

Virgin have just changed their price plan for direct debit. My monthly bill was between 2 and 9 pounds (no line rental). However if the new prices mean my bill goes up above 15 I might as well start looking at vodaphone. Where am I supposed to be shopping for contracts? I'm totally out of the loop.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                  Virgin have just changed their price plan for direct debit. My monthly bill was between 2 and 9 pounds (no line rental). However if the new prices mean my bill goes up above 15 I might as well start looking at vodaphone. Where am I supposed to be shopping for contracts? I'm totally out of the loop.
                  try online site

i'm sure its part of carphonewarehouse, but some of the deals are pretty decent

Comment

I recently acquired an LG Viewty Smart........ so far so good, but i dont like the fact that i am now paying 36.99 a month for it on Vodafone!

meh........ should have waited for the newer camera phones to come out........ patience GRASS HOPPER!

Comment

Am I being daft? Can you get a contract without having to a get a phone from that site?

Comment

So if I want a contract without a phone I can only go direct to vodaphone? Am I better off getting a free phone and flogging it?

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                          So if I want a contract without a phone I can only go direct to vodaphone? Am I better off getting a free phone and flogging it?
                          might be the best best

or go for the extra goodies and flog them (phone, console or laptop etc)

Comment

Comment

Some advice please. I upgraded my contract on O2 3 months ago and got the Sony Ericsson C905. I've got a problem with it whereby the ear speaker no longer works (I can't hear dialling tone or anybody speaking but they can hear me) and after a bit of Googling it turns out this is a very common problem with that model.

1. Who should I approach about this to possibly get it repaired? O2 or Sony Ericsson?
                              2. Since this is a common problem do I stand any chance of switching for a different model since I'm only 3 months into a new 18 month contract?

Thanks

Comment

O2 are generally very good at dealing with problem hardware. They usually give you a new phone right there and then if they are in stock so I'd try with them first.

The phones are heavily customised for the carriers so it's as much an O2 product as a SE one.

Comment

Working...
                                X