Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone had any experience buying batteries from Samsung at all? My Note is getting ridiculous in terms of battery life and I want to get a new battery for it.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      Anyone had any experience buying batteries from Samsung at all? My Note is getting ridiculous in terms of battery life and I want to get a new battery for it.
      Anker battery on amazon is good. Or a zero lemon.

Comment

Man alive, what's with all the Xperia models on the market at the moment?

What's the difference between:
        Z1
        Z
        SP
        L

Are they all waterproof? Is the L the smaller one? We used to laugh at the size of early mobiles, but phones seem to be getting bigger again. It's like carrying an Etch-A-Sketch in your pocket!

Comment

Can anyone recommend me a decent Android phone?

Looking at Nexus 5 or LG G2. Anyone got these?

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
            Can anyone recommend me a decent Android phone?

Looking at Nexus 5 or LG G2. Anyone got these?
            Would have to go with Nexus 5 - best pure Android experience you can get, and surely best value for money too.

I say that as a current Nexus 4 owner who will soon be upgrading. Many on here have N5s and have raved about them (see earlier pages on this thread).

Comment

Thanks, Nu. It does look like a nice phone. Do the Nexi (?) come with bloaterware?

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                Thanks, Nu. It does look like a nice phone. Do the Nexi (?) come with bloaterware?
                No. None of the gimmicks/bollocks that you get on Samsung/HTC/Sony/other OEM Android phones. Pure stock Android is the order of the day with a Nexus phone, as well as first priority with any OS updates that Google push out over-the-air.

Personally, I prefer my Android that way but others like the "extras" that the other OEMs provide on their handsets.

Comment

Cool. Went with the Nexus 5 on 4G.

Comment

Good choice. I have a Nexus 5 and think it's great. I owned all the iPhones leading up to the 4 apart from the 3GS, but Apple disappointed me by iterating repeatedly on the 4 and not adding anything of significance.

The N5 is a super nice phone and it's great value.

Comment

I like the extras on the Samsungs. Their SMS app, email and calendar apps are all much better than stock. That can all be fixed by third party apps of course though. I'd like a Nexus with a decent, replaceable battery then I'd be in.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        The N5 is a super nice phone and it's great value.
                        Got the phone yesterday. It is sooooo nice.

Comment

My mate's N5 died yesterday. Hope yours fares better! Lovely looking devices. Wish they'd add replaceable batteries and SD expansion to the nexus devices.

Comment

It's the OS that is blowing me away. So slick.

That predictive swipe text inputting is crazy. OK Google is cool too.

Comment

the Nexus 5 is great but I just bought the B&W P7 headphones to partner with it and the volume set to max is still far too low. You cant really change this without rooting the device and I dont want to do that as then certain apps wont work any longer.

Think I'm gonna these headphones, GODDAMIT!

wouldnt change the handset though, In every other respect its the best phone I've ever had.

Comment

Are you using the iPhone cable or the other one? When I bought my P3s the guy reckoned to use the non iphone cable for any non apple devices. Maybe try switching?

Comment

Working...
                                X