No announcement yet.

Watches:What are you wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LET’S PLAY … Having inherited the highly distinctive case of the Moon Invader collection, a circle in a cambered 46 mm square, the PAC-MAN watches also feature steel fused with fragments of Apollo 11. The four ball-and-socket joints at the corners of the case are functional and designed like the legs of the lunar landing module in American lunar expeditions.

Boasting a highly sophisticated construction, and mounted on axles anchored in the case, these ball-and-socket joints hold the lugs of the rubber straps and their mobility make the watch easily adaptable to all wrist sizes. On the back of the watch, a disc made of Moon SilverRJ – a low-oxidation silver fused with moon rocks – reproduces the surface of the Moon.

Each of the three dial levels is engraved with a pixelated matrix. The lower two levels are beadblasted, while the upper level features straight-grained edges. The characters and fruits adorning the dial stem from meticulous craftsmanship. Machined piece by piece, applied by hand and gem-set, they are subsequently lacquered with different colours or with black superluminova “green emission”, thus recreating actual game sequences. POWER UP!
    It's listed a suggested retail price of US$ 17,900 and limited to 20 timepieces for each design or a total of 80 units available worldwide.

So it's made from Apollo 11 and moon rock?!

Comment

I wouldn't even pay $70 for that.

Comment

I don't see what Pac-Man has to do with the moon.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Rolex Oyster Perpetual Submariner.

Awesome watch.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsThere View Post
            Rolex Oyster Perpetual Submariner.

Awesome watch.
            Yes, I have the non date version myself. Would love a few others but I am too much poor

One of these would be most welcome in SuperDans house.

Comment

Casio W-86.

?10, tells the time, stop watch, alarm, date, built in backlight - what more do you want?

Comment

Style?^

Comment

Nicest looking watch in this thread so far imo.

Comment

Talking of Casio, I really like some of their Edifice range.

I like a mix of analogue and digital and there aren't many manufacturers that do nice ones, but these are a nice compromise at a good price.

Comment

Whilst normally I'm sporting a Nixon Superhero II Titanium for that analogue with disappearing digitalness, today (because I've been for a run), I'm wearing a Polar FT4.

It has an odd honeycomb effect on the strap. I like it.

Comment

The last watch I purchased was this...

Its a big boy, cant really tell how huge it is from this image.

Comment

I only wear one watch now which is the one my wife bought me.

It's a Tissot Touch :-

I like the touch screen on it, can't say I've ever used any of the functions much though.

Comment

Haven't worn a watch in something like 8 or 9 years myself, really surprised they're still so popular (especially at some of these prices on here!) as not many people I know still wear them. The one I have is still in a draw somewhere, like this but red and black:

Comment

This one isn't mine but is exactly the same.

Comment

Here's my newest project. It's a 1973 Omega dress watch. I got it for quite cheap. It doesn't have the original glass or strap, but I can fix that.
                                Attached Files
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X