• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks pretty awesomely Bioshock to me!

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX
      Style?^

To be fair the classic Casio digital design has a far more enduring appeal than some of the watches in this thread, imo.

Although I do like that Omega J0e.

Comment

Good site for all the watch enthusiasts here.

Comment

go this for my 40th

lovely watch, but the outer bezel does mark rather easily

Comment

Nice.

They've finally managed to make my Breitling waterproof after servicing it. 4 more days of testing and I get it back. After I give them ?360 of course.

Comment

I have a Glycine Airman, like them as people don't really know what they are, no one knows if it is a ?100 watch or a ?3000 watch.

Also a little bit different being a 24 hour dial.

I have a tan leather strap, black rubber strap and the steel bracelet.
              Nice to swap over when I start looking at newer ones, keeps the upgrade bug away long enough to stop a silly impulse purchase.

Rubber strap..

Newer Airman 17 but shows the tan strap..

Comment

Love that with the tan strap. Very nice.

EDIT: Never heard of it but I'd guess over a thousand. That doesn't look like a ?100 watch.
                Last edited by Brad; 18-11-2012, 19:16.

Comment

Hopefully the GF is getting me the Seiko SNA559P1 Titanium Alarm Chronograph Men's Watch for Christmas, good choice dvdx2.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                    Love that with the tan strap. Very nice.

EDIT: Never heard of it but I'd guess over a thousand. That doesn't look like a ?100 watch.

But you can buy an earlier Airman 2000 from ebay.de for under €1000 no problem.

Comment

They have released this one, and I love it..

Good price too, if you can afford it, which I can't!

Last edited by gIzzE; 18-11-2012, 19:34.

Comment

That is really nice. Just the right level of detailing IMO. The nylon strap makes it look like it isn't very expensive. That's a plus or a minus depending on your point of view!

I'll post a photo of mine when it comes back this week.

Comment

I don't get watches. Casio any day..

Comment

im getting this for my 40th (tomorrow)

Seiko Kinetic SKA495P1

seems us oldies like our seiko's lol

also went in to see the skyfall omega and they didnt have one so held a planet ocean and it felt cheap and nasty compared to the Carerra Calibre 16 i owned last year, was pretty let down

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                              I'll post a photo of mine when it comes back this week.
                              Yeah do, I'm a sucker for watch pics.

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                              I don't get watches. Casio any day..
                              I never got them either, in fact never really wore them once I got my first mobile phone 18 years ago, just used that.
                              Then a friend bought a Rolex Dateless Sub and I really liked it, then when in Geneva saw these Glycine watches and really liked them, one came up on German ebay at a good price and I went for it.
                              Really enjoyed wearing it and now if I do forget to put it on in the morning I feel naked for the rest of the day.

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                              im getting this for my 40th (tomorrow)

Seiko Kinetic SKA495P1

seems us oldies like our seiko's lol

That is nice, really nice colour, and have to say actually like the gold on it, which is something I would normally avoid.

Saw this the other day when looking at that Glycine stealth watch and it is a colour combo I really shouldn't like, but I do!

Comment

These are mine. The big leather strap comes off to become a normal sized one too.

Comment

Working...
                                X