X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cover yourself up mate

Comment

Originally posted by goldbricker
      Provided by my own fair hands. That's why I'm so pleased with myself.
      So you put the **** marks on with your hands ?

Yuck !

Comment

Aye, 007. Show it all or don't bother
        Bet you don't!!

Comment

You all love it really, you big gay bears.

I weren't wearing anything when I took them.

Comment

hmm thats not a mohawk though.....

Comment

Hence the mini reference. It's no, shaved sides and dyed red mohawk that's for sure.

Comment

Wow, now I can see the guy who is single handedly attempting to bring the word ACE back into the english language.

ACE!!11! ^_^

Comment

Dont make fun of him saying ace. Its a touchy area...

Comment

Originally posted by Ginza
                    Dont make fun of him saying ace he'll start touching his area...

( gah ten character limit ! )

Comment

Oh im not taking the piss. Ace is a great word. Its power is nothing compared to the almighty AWESOME however. Easily the best word eva.

Comment

Awesome and Dude are ace tbh!

Stuart from Big Brother rules haha thats all he says.

Comment

You can't say awesome unless you use the word 'Totally' in front of it. Or even, extend awesome, to awesomeness.

Now you're talking. Acely done. B)

Comment

Ive got a serious problem using the word awesome. It got so bad that I was formally banned from using the word at uni for sometime.

Still, as a snowboarder its kind of expected. That was awesome dude. Like, super sick etc. ^_^

Comment

Super sick. That's ace.

I use sick alot now. It's an ace word, especially in the right sentence. I'm also partial to a bit of 'Rinsing' and 'Spinning'

'Rinse us the dish cloth mum.'
                              'Spin us some tea mum.'

B)

Surfing for 3 weeks in like 4 days, so I need to keep up with the 'Dude' words.

Comment

just use the words awesome, totally, super, sick, rad and off as many times as you can dude. And dude, dude. Actually, I dont know if surfers use super as much as snowboarders, but for boarders super basically replaces the word very, like super high kicker.

Hahaha. Its like a whole other language or something. Linguphone could make a fortune.

Dude, i dropped into this super high pipe, and it was rad
                                Repeat

Rinsing and spinning? Havent heard them before! So spin means 'make' ?

Comment

Working...
                                X