No announcement yet.

NTSC-uk Photowall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A list of my words which I try and use as much as possible.

* Ace / Acer / Aces / Acely
    * Dude
    * Awesome / Awesomeness
    * Insane
    * Super
    * Intense
    * Immense
    * Rad

I don't use Rad much, i kinda associated that with skate boarders.

Intense and immense, in the kind of way you say 'Duuuude'. Those are some funktron words. They need to be used alot more. With a shaking of the head at the same time.

"Yo dude, that was an immense jump" *nods*

Rinsing and Spinning is something I stole off some stupid townies in town, and now me and my mates have adopted it. You can use it for alot of things, mainly for stuff like when you want something.

'Spin us a beer ollie'

Etc.

Comment

Here's a pic of me "working"...

Comment

I love those chairs.

Comment

i cant stop saying the word "sweet" guess its from watching to much south park!

Comment

Nice cubicle!

im diggin yo big ass reto phone thingy, minus reciever! lol

Comment

I'm using whack more and more, stolen from 'Ali G in da USA' with pride.

"Science, what is it aw about?"

"Techmology, what is that aw about?"

"Is it gud... aw is it whack?"

Comment

Originally posted by 112
                Nice cubicle!

im diggin yo big ass reto phone thingy, minus reciever! lol

I need to be able to type and talk at the same time... it's got a headset.

Comment

Me on the left in "Which silly sod hid my drum-sticks pose?".

Last edited by Bleeders; 05-08-2004, 17:18.

Comment

A cold, inanimate object and a work of genius and beauty. Going left to right, respectively.

Comment

Spurred on by the recent cosplay thread, here's me on the left and wife kicking her way into the picture with the two-handed-wine-glass special move on the right.

Comment

Is that the guy from that ch4 football show Under the Moon?!

Comment

Its Statto!

Comment

Heres me with a "souvenir" i bought back from my holiday in Russia. That and many bottles of the strongest roughest vodka you will ever have. It was the most over the top hat I could find by the way.

Comment

Oh my word ginza you look a bit like eileen from Silent hill with that look in yah eyes! scary! Nice posters man who is the lass on yah right! gives me funny feelings inside ahem........

Comment

So Charles are you just like Krusty, you're dressed as a clown ALL the time?

What about GNARLY? Now THAT'S a cool word. Not as cool as Ace tho. Wasn't there a chocolate bar called that? Or something.

I would post a pic of my good self . . . but I don't have one. And my pathetic attempts at holding my phone away from me and pressing 'Capture' have resulted in pictures of me looking intently at the lens like some sort of manic retard. So I won't then.

Regards,
                                The Real Pill Popper

PS I can add tho, in a last minute revelation, I'm NOT spherical and yellow.

Comment

Working...
                                X