No announcement yet.

The Golf Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else watching this? Had a drink so ended up putting ?20 on Bubba Watson to win.

Comment

Only ever really watched the Ryder Cup in the past, but I've been following this and it's been exciting stuff. Glad I decided to give it a go.

Comment

Looks like a play off.

Comment

Quite like Bubba Watson to win it (for the terrible reason of thinking he has a great name ) although I hope it's won by one of them doing something extra special rather than one of them making a mistake. Good first shot from both of them in the play off.

Comment

Blimey, thought Watson would sink that after the way Oosthuizen missed his putt by so little. Tense stuff!

Comment

Bubba looks insane at times, just hope he can hold it together. Think he will either win it with a birdie or loose it with a bogey.

Comment

What a shot! How on earth did he get it on the green from there?

For some reason I get a Bill Murray from Caddyshack vibe from Bubba Watson

Ohhh, unlucky from Oosthuizen, surely Bubba has got this in the bag now?

Yup, well done Bubba!
                Last edited by EJG1980; 08-04-2012, 23:33.

Comment

Go bubba! Great end to the Masters, and he won me 80 quid as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
                    Go bubba! Great end to the Masters, and he won me 80 quid as well!
                    I had a fiver on him at 45-1, well chuffed

Great last round of golf all round.

Comment

Originally posted by Gradius View Post
                      I had a fiver on him at 45-1, well chuffed

Great last round of golf all round.
                      That is a great result, fair play to you. His odds dropped pretty quick today so was pleased with my 4-1.

Comment

Great Win. Love Bubba. Great Masters Well done Bubba.

Comment

Anyone watching the Ryder Cup? What a comeback by Europe, joint biggest ever comeback in the Ryder Cup and away from home! Stunning stuff.

Amazed that we got to 14 to get at least the draw, then Tiger misses an easy put.... well done Europe!

Comment

Watching the highlights now!

wow wow wow!!!

Comment

I watched it, it was immense. Nearly crying at the end, the respect the players have for Jose and for Seve just shows you that despite all the money in sport it is the will to win that drives these people on.

Comment

Working...
                              X