• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GET IN THERE POULTS!!

He delivered on his promise, good man.

Comment

Woohoo, get in!

Let's hope Luke Donald can close his out and I can start to breathe a little more easily. I don't play Golf and seldom watch it, but I'm properly tense watching these scores come in!

Comment

OK, I'm going to be quiet now.

Comment

Donald 1 up with 2 to play now... All these matches are going up and down so much. It is tense you're right there.

Comment

Drama on the 18th with Rory, went for the green, hit the bunker and didn't get out first try. Cink could only manage a 5 though so halved in pars. Lucky lucky escape!! 11-9.

Stresssss.

Comment

Oh my god, Tiger is back!!!! Birdie birdie birdie eagle! Holed out from the fairway on the 12th and didn't even realise, the crowd go wild and he and Steve his caddy are looking at each other like wtf!? This is so exciting.

Comment

This is something. What a Monday.

Comment

BOOM! Donald wins after Furyk explodes on the 18th with a terrible wedge shot into the bunker! 12-9.

Comment

None of the remaining games are particularly close at the moment either. Fingers crossed those three stay blue...

Comment

Thats all we need, those three to stay blue, it's good that they are at least 2 up but same goes for USA ones as you say, they are all at 3 up.

Comment

It's actually going to go down to the very last game, it will be 14-13 to Europe with McDowell needing a half to win it for us.

Comment

Oh my god, Tiger is 8 under for last 10 holes. Holes a monster of a birdie putt there. It's like he just flipped a switch and Tiger of old is back.

Comment

Bit special this. Gonna be close.

Comment

Woo, get in Miguel!

Comment

13-11 now, Tiger completes his amazing comeback from 2 down after 2. Looking more and more likes its gonna go to the final game now!

Comment

Working...
                                X