No announcement yet.

The Golf Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddy to hold his nerve please. Mcdowell to go 3up - Please.

I think you're right, final match. Harman is calling it too.

Comment

Yup, looking like that. >_<

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuu, EMol is in trouble. Needs to half the 18th now.

And Mickelson wins, 13-12.....

Comment

13.5 -13.5

Comment

All down to Mcdowell. Proper edge of the seat stuff.

Comment

13 1/2 all.

All comes down to one match

Comment

How nervous would you be. This is worse than playing for a major.

Comment

What A Putt!

Comment

WINNERS!! Ya dancer. That was awesome.

Comment

Great stuff. Never been so tense over a game of golf

Comment

Europe win

Surely the finest sport i have ever witnessed on a Monday afternoon.

Comment

Best Ryder Cup ever. Best golf, best fans, best atmosphere, best experience, best sportsmanship, best finish, it was all just amazing.

Comment

I am absolutely drained to the limit. I had to do the shopping after the win/celebrations. When I was walking...well happy, but my legs were wobbly.

Big fan of golf, Ryder cup is special, and as others have said and people who I know...you don't have to be into golf to enjoy the Ryder Cup.

Totally amazing. Really special Win, brilliant day. I'll sleep tonight.

Well done Boys, backroom staff and Monty. Poults for being electric (what a chip in btw) and surely carrying that spirt throughout the team

Westwood should of made the difference..think he was 1up through 6 and should of been 3up but some uncharacteristic putting left him nip and tuck, Stricker is a great golfer tho.

Couldn't be happier but very drained now. Brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
                              Big fan of golf, Ryder cup is special, and as others have said and people who I know...you don't have to be into golf to enjoy the Ryder Cup.
                              Very very true. I barely ever watch golf and I'm not overly patriotic (so I don't care too much about the Europe vs USA thing) but every couple of years I can't help but watch the Ryder Cup and get caught up in it! Sitting at my desk today, refreshing the BBC live scoreboard, thinking "Come on Europe, you've got to do it!!!" No other sport or event does that to me.

Comment

Anyone else loving The Masters thing year. It's been fantastic so far. Alot of young guys shooting mega low scores hoping to win their first Major and Tiger creeping up the board looking like his old self. Exciting times.

Comment

Working...
                                X