This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marcus
    how about those who eat stinking egg sandwiches at their desk..
    UGH.

I HATE the smell of egg sandwiches, disgusting, almost makes me physically wretch. Luckily its very rare people here eat them

Comment

That'll be me then. I love egg mayo sandwiches (as long as there's lots of salad too)

Comment

Company lets me eat at my desk even when i'm working.

Comment

Spotted this in the local paper, in a story about a pair of chameleons who just hatched 56 babies (they're so cyoot ^_^ ):

"Car trader Hayden, 27, bought [the chameleons] during an X-box gaming session from a fellow gamer for ?50"

Anyone else been up to a little impomptu live-based trading?
          Last edited by MattyD; 08-08-2006, 10:34.

Comment

Mate just emailed me this:

JACK ASS STEVE "O" NEARLY GETS HIS HEAD CHOPPED OFF.

Pause. So, my homey Noah hits me with the "F**k Steve-O" and proceeds to
            tell me about the Rock The Bells festival in California. At some point in
            the evening, Steve proclaims himself to be the new Ol' Dirty Bastard as Wu
            Tang is set to give a dedication to the fallen soldier. Wrong move. Not,
            only did he reportedly say something so stupid, I heard he said, "I feel
            like doing something dirty" and proceeded to pull his lil' willie wonka out,
            dancing on stage. Of course Wu wasn't having that. So, they proceed to
            chastise him peacefully.

After the prank, Raekwon grabs him up and pulls him to the front of the
            stage and says something like, "Man what the f**k was that. This
            motherf****r is on drugs y'all. We're out here doing a tribute to our
            brother and you wanna pull some s**t like that? "Im about to get locked up
            cause i beat the s**t outta this man for that..Y'all let me know if I'm
            wrong..But this motherf***er needs to apologize." Trembling, Steve-O says
            sorry to ODB's mother, who was there, and anybody else that was offended.

ROFL!@!

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift

Trembling, Steve-O says
              sorry to ODB's mother

ROFL!@!
              Not laughed so hard in ages. Nice one spag!!

Comment

Brushing my teeth this morning, the frickin pipe under the sink fell out, soaking the bathroom floor and depositing all the unnameable black ****e that lurks in the pipes all over the place.

Just what I felt like cleaning up after getting out of bed. And it made me late for work. Bastarding sink.

Comment

Every Saturday The Sheffield Star prints photos of people getting married, there's always some reight monsters tying the knot. I often save the best ones, heres one of my favourites, the cross eyed man.

Comment

been unemployed for 5 working days and I've already tidied the house 30 times, thrown away bin bags full of cdr's of useless data and generally have nothing to do except start applying for new jobs *sigh*

Comment

Perhaps get a new career as a house cleaner? I know someone who did and she now employs 10 people so she doesn't have to do it herself any more.

Endo, same happened to my bath. I'm now having showers with the plug in and then draining the water via the garden hose down the stairs and on to the plants....
                      Plumber is coming round tonight.

Comment

Linked on the BBC News main page: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/h...re/5258870.stm

Boohoo! Slow news day?

Comment

Been waiting 10 weeks for new dinning table and chairs. They just delivered it, assembled it and it looks lovely. Shame it's the wrong table......

Comment

Originally posted by wush
                            Linked on the BBC News main page: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/h...re/5258870.stm

Boohoo! Slow news day?

How does that make national news?

Slow news day indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet
                              there's always some reight monsters tying the knot. I often save the best ones...

I want to see more of these please

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr
                                Been waiting 10 weeks for new dinning table and chairs. They just delivered it, assembled it and it looks lovely. Shame it's the wrong table......
                                Typical! it happens all the time! Did you get it online? phone em up if yah argue yah case enough you might get a good deal!

'Go Charlie Bear!'

Comment

Working...
                                X