Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read the instructions carefully though, it confused me at first!

Comment

That is wicked!

Comment

that is superb

Comment

That is great. This happens because our peripherial vision can't see in colour, and our brain just makes up the details. Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by wush
            Linked on the BBC News main page: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/h...re/5258870.stm

Boohoo! Slow news day?
            True fact: I had MY wedding reception at Archers Road Social Club!!

That story was the front page lead on all editions of the Saaarfhaampton Echo yesterday. My wife commented that whoever did the bride's make-up ought to be shot. Meeeiiaaow!

Comment

I've had a right bastard of a day.

I swapped my shift with someone else and ended up with a right c*nt.

Need to indulge in some fine wines tonight to unwind.

Comment

Castlevania flash game.

Comment

I've got a problem printing something from our booking system at work, just read the second line .....
                  Last edited by VR46; 21-06-2007, 09:32.

Comment

Guess the system really doesn't like you

Comment

Originally posted by seany1979
                      My wife commented that whoever did the bride's make-up ought to be shot. Meeeiiaaow!
                      Whoever did the bride ought to be shot too... especially so for having the world's most pathetic beard.

Comment

test

Comment

New roadsigns released by Highways Agency
                          Last edited by VR46; 21-06-2007, 09:32.

Comment

Tony Blair started jogging near his home in Chequers. Every day, he'd jog past a hooker standing on the same street corner. He learned to brace himself as he approached her for what was almost certain to follow.
                            "Fifty pounds!" she'd shout from the curb.
                            "No! Five pounds!" Tony would fire back.
                            This ritual between Tony and the hooker became a daily occurrence. He'd run by and she'd yell, "Fifty pounds!" He'd yell back, "Five pounds!"
                            One day, Cherie decided that she wanted to accompany her husband on his jog.
                            As the jogging couple neared the working woman's street corner, Tony realized she'd bark her ?50 offer and Cherie would wonder what he'd really been doing on all his past outings. He figured he'd better have a darn good explanation for the 'Boss'
                            As they jogged into the turn that would take them past the corner, Tony became even more apprehensive than usual. Sure enough, there was the hooker. Tony tried to avoid the prostitute's eyes as she watched the pair jog past.
                            Then, from the pavement, the hooker yelled, "See tight-wad, look what you get for a fiver!!!

Comment

Holy cow, I've posted here 3,350 times. Thats just wrong as I can't really remember posting any news or helpful first play feedback, etc. Thats a lot of **** been chatted >_<

Comment

stop clicking your profile and do some work.

edit: 2000 messages (F me, I'm famous!)

Comment

Working...
                                X