No announcement yet.

Apple speculation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell's up with AT&T? They seem to be the only company on the planet not supporting a lot of this stuff straight away.

Comment

I think they just keep getting mentioned because they are the exclusive US carrier for Iphone.

Only 22 out of the 42 carriers worldwide will support tethering. scumbags

Comment

"Find My iPhone is available to MobileMe customers -- it's a service. You can login to MobileMe on any browser and see where your phone is on a Google Map."

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
          "Find My iPhone is available to MobileMe customers -- it's a service. You can login to MobileMe on any browser and see where your phone is on a Google Map."
          That would have been great 2 weeks ago when I lost my iPhone in a bookstore...

Comment

You can also log into mobileMe and make you iphone make a noise whether it is on silent or not.

That is damn handy too, I'm a real forgetful person

Comment

Remotely erasing your data and contacts is a neat trick.

Comment

TomTom about time!

Comment

Oh, it's all about the microtransactions. I have grown to loathe that word.

Comment

June 17th for 3.0

Comment

See that speaking title/track thingy from the Shuffle has made it into the new iPhone.

Comment

Iphone 3GS announced.

s is for SPEED

digital compass
                        Videocamera
                        3mp autofocus camera
                        better battery life

Comment

There you have it....iPhone 3GS.

As an existing iPhone 3G owner, I can't say that I'm too fussed about what is essentially an iPhone 3G with the 3.0 firmware and a few small technical refinements, but 32GB storage may just sway me. Personally, I'm a year deep into my iPhone contract, so I'm just going to have to wait and see what O2 offer in terms of upgrading before making my mind up.

Comment

No larger capacity Touch, or modified Touch in any way. Oh well. I was telling myself, if they upgraded the Touch, I'd get one.

Some of the new iPhone features seemed pretty good. Thought I'd still see a 3 MP camera as baby steps. My own phone has a 5 MP camera. If I was paying for an iPhone, I'd expect it to lead, not be far behind. I do like the talky feature and some of the new 3.0 features, though making any kind of big deal about features as basic as 'copy/paste' just reveals the gaping holes that were there to begin with.

If I had money (which I don't), I'd get one of those new MacBooks.

Comment

The more pixels they cram onto the sensor the worse they become

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                                I do like the talky feature and some of the new 3.0 features, though making any kind of big deal about features as basic as 'copy/paste' just reveals the gaping holes that were there to begin with.
                                That's just it - I never, ever understood the obsession with cut/copy/paste. Useful and functional? Yes, but never essential for me personally, and I've owned enough Nokia phones with the feature over the years to last a lifetime.

As an iPhone owner, I would've placed proper Bluetooth FTP and Data Tethering as far bigger priorities, but that's just me.

Comment

Working...
                                X