Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The control issue stopped me buying Super Shinobi 2 today on the iPhone. I was just about to buy it when I thought, ""Hang on, I can play this on the MD Emulator using a Wii classic controller." The fact that the emulation is free didn't even come in to it. It was the fact I had a real controller to play the game with. Apple are idiots for not allowing bluetooth control in games that need it.

Comment

SF4 looks impressive but it's ultimately unplayable. Phoenix Wright has ported fine.

SF4 is an example of why there is room for 3DS and NGP. Action games are total crap on iOS.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
        SF4 looks impressive but it's ultimately unplayable. Phoenix Wright has ported fine.

SF4 is an example of why there is room for 3DS and NGP. Action games are total crap on iOS.
        Unfortunately this is so true. I've lost count of the number of action games I've bought which although look great, are completely unplayable. SF4 is definitely in this camp for me.

Comment

Hungry Shark part 3 is out. Don't know if anyone here has played Hungry Shark but basically you're a hungry shark and you eat things to stay alive. It's fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            The Sword & Poker games are back up if anyone was looking for them. I went straight for the sequel and I'm really enjoying it. Has a good battle system based on poker.
            Been playing this too, its pretty clever becuase although its presented like a rpg/puzzle hybrid its actualy alot like normal poker, you see where possible hands could be on the board and you wait desperatly to get the cards for them.

A real mash up of genres that works really well..

Comment

Sword and Poker 1/2 are probably my favourite games on the app store. Absolutely brilliant, and so addictive. I love starting a battle with dangerously low HP and then pulling off a victory, so satisfying

Comment

anyone know how to get a custom ringtone onto the iphone 4? i used a free program i downloaded to create one and it's there in my itunes library next to one i've created and successfully transfered before, but no matter what i try it's not going across when i sync

Comment

Might sound obvious, but have you made sure you have selected the ringtones in the ringtones tab, when the phone is connected?

Last edited by KIT786; 13-02-2011, 23:08.

Comment

And there's me thinking i'd tried everything, that worked thanks.

Comment

There's a nice manga maker for free if you can get it in the UK App store. It's called Comics Can Be. Take a look at what I did to a photo of my car using this software.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

N.O.V.A 2 is Gameloft's Valentines Day 59p bargain. Better be quick though as I think it's only for 24 hrs so presumably finishes at midnight.

Comment

Inspector Gadget's Mad Dash and it's FREE. Featuring full original voice cast and theme tune. While the game is a basic run and jump it's well done and a far better game than that crappy Hudson released Inspector Gadget game which is now missing from the Japanese iPhone store

Comment

Yeah, it's pretty good. That theme tune is ridiculously cool!

Careful of the stupid IAPs if you give it to kids, though.

Comment

Yeah, the whole idea of buying coins is a bit of a kids money grabber for sure.

Comment

Vid of Deathsmiles

Comment

Working...
                                X