This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parkinho View Post
    Anyone picked up Secret of Mana yet? I can cope with a virtual d-pad but I've heard mixed reports regarding the frame rate and sound quality. For ?5.49 it needs to be a perfect port.
    I think it's excellent! I haven't played much, but haven't noticed any performance issues on my iphone 4.

Controls are good, and forgiving

Well worth a fiver. Back in the day I bought the game, a new import converter for my pal snes and a multitap! Probably the thick end of 100 quid so I'm not sure what the pricing complaints are. A classic like this rereleased on psp or ds would probably be 20 quid.

Comment

Cheers pal just bought it. Look forward to sinking my teeth into it (again!) when visiting the family over Xmas.

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
        Piyo Blocks 2 is free today. Don't be a fool and not download it.
        Cheers for the heads up there! I have the first one and really enjoyed it - reminds me of Zoo Keeper which is never a bad thing!

Comment

Mortal Kombat has gone down in price. It's an odd one, recreating MK3 in 3D. But it's actually kind of fun.

Comment

For a limited time Game Loft's Spiderman is only 115 yen so less than a pound I guess. It's a fantastic action game that's well worth getting!

Comment

Just bought Game Dev Story for 59p.

Comment

See you in ten hours

Comment

Game dev story is £1.79??

Edit: says £1.79 then 59p when you click into it

Comment

Two free titles well worth checking out

Infernus - an impressive looking 3D mystery game.
                    Antistar 3D - story based adventure set in an anime style dream world

Comment

Broken Sword Director's Cut also free on App Store just now. Don't know for how long though.

Comment

It was rumoured to be part of the 12 days of Christmas promotion, but may have been reduced early... Today's offer is Modern Times (Charlie Chaplin film), so maybe it's tomorrow's?

Comment

You chaps are brilliant. Picked up Game Dev story at work on Wednesday, cue me spending the whole day at work (and most of the evening) lost in it. Wonderful stuff!

Also just grabbed Broken Sword. Have been umming and arrring about buying this for a while and to have it become free is pure class.

Comment

EA's Mirrors Edge is free now on iphone and ipad!

Comment

Some worthy mentions.

Most addictive game for me at the moment is The Impossible Game.
                              Definitely much harder than it looks and the music is mega catchy.

Road Blaster also known Road Avenger (ya know the Mega CD game) has finally come out too.

Also Earth Defence Force (EDF) is out... Not aged at all in all these years!

Last edited by phillai; 16-01-2011, 13:23.

Comment

Super EDF was always a bit crap. But Road Blasters FX for only 115 yen is the buy of the week! Man, I can't understand why it's so cheap. I'd pay way morethan that for it.

Comment

Working...
                                X